lll

9:54am

when yoongi and jungkook got back to school jungguk ran to the restroom

when yoongi and jungkook got back to school jungguk ran to the restroom. yoongi followed him,"hey get to class before your late!"

"but hyung...do I look high?" jungkook whispered to yoongi. 

yoongi rolled his eyes and looked at jungkook ,"no you don't, just get to class."

yoongi walked to the door and looked back to jungkook, yoongi sighed and walked up to jungkook . "h-hyung...what are you doing?" 

yoongi grabbed his shirt and shoved him to the wall, he wanted to yell until someone came inside the restroom.

yoongi let's go of jeon and turned around to see taehyung behind him. kook ran passed yoongi and tae, jungkook looked at the both of them. jungkook wanted to stay but when yoongi gave him the death glare jeon ran out the door. yoongi looked at tae and turned away.

tae looked at yoongi ,waiting for an answer on what happened. yoongi fixed his hair and walked past tae, not caring why he was in there. "what were you doing to jeon?" yoongi stopped and stood where he stood. 

"None of your damn business." yoongi started to walk until tae pushed him.

yoongi turned around and punched him, "don't motherfucking touch me or pop yo ass" yoongi was starting to get heated but tae stood still.

tae looked down and started to chuckle, tae had a smirk on his face and yoongi saw it. yoongi wanted to punch that smirk off but he stood against the wall. 

tae walked up to yoongi , he stood there, he knew yoongi wanted to punch him so he just stood there. "i know you want to hit me, go ahead im right here."

yoongi glared at him, he was getting angry so he threw a punch at tae. But Tae dodged it and punched back at yoongi . he looked at tae and threw another punch, but to swing at the air. yoongi grunted but ran to tae. before tae could move yoongi grabbed him, grabbing his shirt and punched him in his jaw. yoongi stepped back while tae stood up. taehyung felt his jaw and spit blood out.  tae gave yoongi a glare and ran towards him. tae  threw a punch and hit him in the stomach, yoongi collapsing to the ground. tae was about to kick yoongi until the restroom door swung open.

hoseok and jungkook came running in and saw tae. tae turned around and lifted his shoulders. 

"what the hell just happened?",hoseok sounded a little worried. kook saw yoongi on the floor, running to him but tae blocked him. 

"let me finish what has been started." kook looked at him but pushed taehyung away. tae looked at yoongi and jungkook , hoseok grabbed tae and walked out the restroom.

"what happened hyung?" yoongi looked up to see jungguk,he laughed and got up. 

"we're you two fighting in here?" yoongi looked at jungkook and slapped him behind the head.

" your supposed to be in class!" yoongi looked at kook who was massaging his head , kook saw yoongi stumble, he held onto yoongi .

"i knew you and taehyungie would start something so I decided to get hobi." yoongi looked at kookie and chuckled. kook grabbed yoongi and walked outside the restroom towards the nurses but yoongi pulled back.  "I'm fine...I'll just go to class."

jungkook nodded and let's go of yoongi.  "now get to class you rat." jungkook looked down and started to walk to class.  "oh, hey jeon."jungkook turned around to yoongi. yoongi  smiled showing his gummy smile."thanks..."

jungkook smiled and turned away. yoongi chuckled and walked out the school doors.

vote                                                                                                        -v                                                    

vote                  
                                                                                     -v                                                    

                                                                                                                                                          updating soon

edited