NoFap: Say No To Addiction to Masturbe

Why do we engage in the masturbation in the first place? Why do we get addicted to porn? Why do we love to have orgasms?
Having an orgasm is one of the natural thing and is just available at the click of one button nowadays. Every time we see a nude picture flashing our gadget screen , a rush of dopamine floods our brain. We are tempted to click on it and it gets us to a porn site. We end up watching one of the video, masturbate and have orgasm. We feel good as it rewards us without making an effort. Next time we don't wait for such a picture to flash across our gadget screen and Fap. We just visit one of those sites intentionally to satisfy our cravings and keep us rewarded until it becomes a habit. Now we are addicted and it's  slowly affecting our relationship with others. The more we reward ourselves by watching porn, the lesser our dopamine gets.

Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter. It motivates us to study or work hard to accomplish our goals. Every time you observe yourself studying hard for your exams, thank dopamine. We all want to be rewarded in anyway we could be and our dopamine makes us get off our arse to get it. No dopamine, no motivation to accomplish our goals.

It's hard to overcome such an addiction but there is community of nofap that's helping people to rewire their brains and get a normal dopamine level. You can simply Google "NoFap . Com"  and you will see people fighting and overcoming the same addiction Or simply find a partner to enjoy this natural feeling in a better and safe way. This quick fixing and immediate rewarding are way detrimental to us. You are rewarding yourself at the cost of a real reward.
Remember Nofap draws woman to you.  Cheers!

Video attached above
Xoxo

kakashi_copycat watpadinsahibi Blueferd24 The_Rake_Creature jeonkidding- pienipple FantasyGirlLover188 Tykira_Zoldyck