Epilogue: Colors

Everything is blue
________
3 months later
Taylor's POV
________
We park the car at the water hole, with everyone but Grayson, Ethan and I closing our eyes.
Ethan got back with Hazel and they're both better than ever. You can see how in love Ethan is with her, just by looking at them together.
Ethan drives the other car with Madison from my maths class and Hazel in it. Nate is at the back of the car next to Emily.
Emily and Grayson finally sorted everything out and they're both happy to be friends. Emily also apologised to me and I forgave her. She's been really nice since then and always has included me which is really nice of her.
Nate, Madison and I remained friends through it all.

We help everyone out of the cars and take their blindfolds off once they're in a line.
They're eyes widen at the beautiful sight, that seems to be completely detached from reality. The trees around us reach up as high as the sky, the water trickles slowly in different streams and the blue water. It engulfs me.
James would have loved this.
There isn't a day I don't think about him, and it gets hard not having him with me. Really really hard.
But on the bad days Grayson is always there for me, and so is everyone else that came today.
He slips his hand in mine, pulling me back into reality. He always knows when I'm not there, when my mind is elsewhere. But he doesn't force me to come back. He understands.
I look over and smile at him.
He smiles back.

"What are we waiting for? Get the food out and lets swim!" Madison laughs and everyone begins unpacking from the cars.
Grayson pulls me over aside and rests his hands on my waist, looking down at me. I pull my hands around his neck and look back up at his beautiful eyes.
"You know I love you right?" He asks with a cheeky smile
I smile and lean up to kiss his chin. He smirks and lifts me up. He begins slobbery kissing on my neck and I laugh.
"Put me down Grayson Bailey Dolan!" I yell but he doesn't.
He lifts me up higher and throws me into the lake, clothes and all.
I feel the cold water wake me up even more than I was.
I feel alive.
The blue water surrounds me and I look up to see Grayson running into the water with his board shorts on.
I grab him by the legs to try and stop him from running but he falls on top of me laughing.
We're both under water and I feel his hand on my cheek.
He leans in and pecks me on the lips, then getting out of the water and swimming further into the lake.
I follow his path and we end up on the other side.