I'm walking around the townsquare when I saw Damon and Stefan talking to Jeremy so I walked over to them "Shouldn't have made me forget." Jeremy said looking directly at me.

"I didn't. I told the-" I started to tell him but he cut me off.

"Go play in traffic." He spat at me and walked off. I looked after him shocked. I then looked to Stefan and Damon and walked away. I walked into the Grill and saw Caroline.

"Hey Care." I gave her a hug and saw across from her in the booth. I looked down to the table.

"What's wrong?" I saw a waiter and I quickly got her attention.

"Hey, could you get us a plate if fries and 2 cups of coffee. Thank you." I told her politely.

"Ok, something is definitely wrong. Fries are your binge eating food for when you're upset."

"Jeremy hates me, Tyler cheated on me, I'm disliking Elena right now and I don't know who I can trust." Care grabbed my hand.

"Hey... you can trust me." I smiled up to her.

It's been 20 minutes and Matt is sitting next to Caroline and Tyler is near us playing pool. Matt glarred at the back of Tyler's head. "There was this time Freshman year when Tara and I were in a fight. And we swore thay we would never talk again."

"Caroline, give it a rest."

"Matt come on." I told him.

"No. He made out with my mum at the same time cheating on you then he bashed me up."

"I love you for protecting me Matt. But you were amazing friends. Don't let something like this get in the way." I sighed out and stood up walking to Tyler.

"I get it ok. You were drunk she was drunk. Shit happens-"

"Tara." I put my hand up stopping him from speaking.

"I forgive you and we can be friends but we can never go back to dating." He looked down at me.

"Ok deal." He wrapped me in a hug and I hugged him back when I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. "What do you want?" Tyler asked the person after we pulled away. I turned around to see Damon looking at him bviously angry, he walked closer to us glaring at Tyler.

"I'm here to talk to Tara. It's important." I nodded my head. I slowly walked to him but Tyler grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Can I-"

"Let her go." Damon growled at him moving towards him.

"Damon stop. I'll... I'll see you around Tyler." He nodded his head letting go of me and Damon wrapped an arm around my waist escorting me out. He looked around paranoid. We got out and we kept walking. "Damon." He didn't listen. "Damon." I said pulling on his arm to stop him. "What's going on?"

"The tomb vamps are here. They are after the founding families. I need to get you out of here. Now."

"Wait. Ok. Look I have to find Jeremy." Damon sighed out.

"Ok fine." He looked around and pointed and I followed too see Stefan and Elena. "Go to him. Right now." I nodded my head and ran over to them. "Where's Jeremy?"

"Damon told you?" Stefan asked and I nodded my head.

"I don't know. I can't find him." We started walking away from the Square and we got to the other side of the road when Stefan fell down and started graoning in pain. "Stefan?" Elena and I leant down beside him.

"What's going on?"

"What's happening?"

"My head. My head." He wouldn't stop groaning. I looked to Elena worried. Suddenly Alaric appeared and helped Stefan up and we got him downstairs hidden away.