Chapter 20

VIDEO IS OF DANCE THERE ARE 2 DANCES IN THE VIDEO THEY DO THE 1ST ONE AND THEN AFTER THAT ONE WHEN ELENA AND STEFAN SEE DAMON DANCING ITS THE 2ND ONE

Elena has told me about her being adopted, she was worried that I wouldn't see her as my twin, or even sister anymore but it didn't change anything. I still love Elena like a sister even if she isn't my real sister. It's the night of the school dance I'm getting ready for it. Tyler didn't want to go so I'm going bye myself. I'm just about finished, I was going to put my shoes on when I heard Elena run down stairs. "Tara?!" I ran in the direction of her voice and saw her looking scared, she passed me the compass and called someone most likely Stefan. The compass was going off in all directions. I heard Elena sigh, and I looked up. "Thank god. This compass was spinning. Stefan must be here. Thank you." Elena hung up and this man jumped down behind her.

"Elena!" I screamed while the man went to bite into her neck. Stefan popped up and threw the man off and he ran away. I went to Elena and hugged her. "Are you ok?" I squeezed her in the hug while she nodded her head. I let go and she went to Stefan hugging him.

"You're ok." He comforted her.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"How'd he get in?" Damon asked passing around the living room. Elena and Stefan are on the couch while I'm standing behind it.

"He was invited in." I told him.

"He posed as a pizza delivery guy last night." Stefan told him.

"Well, he gets points for that. Did he say what he wanted?"

"No. He was too busy trying to kill me." Elena snapped.

"And you have no idea who this is?" Stefan accused Damon.

"No. Don't look at me like that. I told you we had company."

"You think there's more than one?" I asked him.

"We don't know." Damon sat on the arm of the couch closest to Elena.

"Damon, he was invited in." The brothers looked at each other worried.

"Then we go get him tonight. You up for it?" He asked Elena.

"What do I have to do?" Elena asked Damon.

"Let your boyfriend take you to the dance. We'll see who shows up."

"That's a bad idea." Stefan told him.

"Till we get him, this house isn't safe." Damon looked to me and continued. "For anyone who lives in it." He looked to Elena. "It's worth a shot."

"I think this is the only plan you guys got, so go with it." I told them. "I don't want anyone getting hurt." I told them.

"I'll do it." Elena told us, Stefan looked to Elena and she looked to him. "I'll be with the two of you. I'll be safe." She reassured him. They got up and started heading out, me and Damon trailing behind since I had to grab my shoes.