Chapter 10

I'm sitting on the island counter sipping my coffee talking to Jenna who is at the table. "So you and Tyler Lockwood?"

"Yep." I answered her popping the p and smiling. 

"So you're happy with him?" I sat there and sipped my coffee thinking on how to answer that question.

"Yeah Jenna, I really am." Just when I finished my sentence Elena walked in. 

"Guys." She whispers yelled at us. "Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

"Ah ha." Jenna and I said at the same time.

"And neither of yous have any objection?"

"Just let him do what he wants." I told her.

"He could be craftier about it. At least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh and ah just so you both know, I won't be home for dinner."

"oo la la." I said to her and wiggled my eyebrows.

"So you're actually going to do it. You're going to go on a date with Logan." Elena said the last part in a sing-song way.

"I'm going to show up and turcher him, yes." We both snickered then I turned to Elena who was making a bowl of cereal.

"Have you heard from the Salvatore yet?"

"Not since he left that very vague message 3 days ago." Elena switched to a more manly voice. "Hi, umm, Elena, I ahh, I have something to do, I'll ahh explain in a few days." Jenna and I smiled because of her impression of Stefan.

"Haven't you called him?" Jenna asked.

"Nope. Not going to either." Elena must be pretty angry then if she hasn't called him at all.

"And you're ok with everything?" Jenna asked. Elena slammed the carton of milk onto the bench and looked at us.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it, but I'm not going to cry about it either. I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought what am I going to write." Elena lifted up the bowl into her hands. "Honestly I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls who's world stops spinning because of some guy." She said definitely upset and put a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

"Ok then." I told her.

"I'll be fine." Elena said and walked off with her cereal.

"Well, that was interesting." I said to Aunt Jenna and we both snickered.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm now at school walking beside Care with our arms interwind with 2 other girls on her other side down the school corridor handing out flyers. "The 'Sexy Suds Car Wash' is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed, well not all the band just the ones who can pull off a bikini. I want in your face sexy, I mean it's a fundraiser for gods sack." I giggled at her comment and we started to talk to Care's other friends. I'm really glad that Caroline has gone back to usual, I think she just wants to get over everything and get everthing back to the way it was before Damon. I heard Car say my name knocking me out of my mind.

"Yeah?"

 "I want you to wear that gorgeous 2 piece with the kinda tribal print." I nodded my head.

"I know exactly which one your talking about and will do." Care turned her head to me but looked behind me. "What is it?" I asked while turning around and saw Elena and Stefan talking. Care grabbed my arm and dragged me towards them. 

"Stefan, where's Damon? He has some serious apologising to do."

"He's gone, Caroline."

"When's he coming back?" 

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry." What? He never said that when I went to their home. Stefan walked away and I turned to Car and saw that she seemed down. Elena also saw and rubbed her shoulder while saying that this is a good thing.

"I know that." I grabbed her arm and took her away so she could get a break from questions.  

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Tara!" Jeremy yelled from downstairs.

"What?!" I leant up from my bed

"Someone's here to see you!" I sighed out and walked downstairs to see the front door, I smiled wide and got infront of the door while Jeremy walked up the stairs. I heard chatting in the kitchen but ignored it.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise you."

"Well, you succeeded. So what's up?"

"Well, I'm here to take you on a date."

"A date ha?"

"Yep, our first real date. You in?"

"Definitely."

"Alright well grab your phone and let's go."

###################

I'm in Ty's car and we are driving to somewhere, I have no clue since he won't tell me. "Seriously Ty, where are we going?" I turned to face fine.

"You're going to have to wait." He told me smiling while looking in front of him watching the road.

"You know that's really rude."

"Just because you want to know and I'm not telling you doesn't mean that it's rude."

"Touche, but still rude." I giggled and laid my head back on the headrest.

"We're here." I looked straight forward and saw we were in a drive through theatre.

"Oh my god Ty!"

"You like?"

"I love." I leant over and kissed him. "So what movie are we watching?"