Chapter 4

I am sitting in the woods, when fog started surrounding me I stood up and starting walking. I feel like I'm being watched so I ran when suddenly I was standing on Wickery bridge. I saw headlights in the distance, I scrunched up my eyes and saw it was the old car. What is going on?It came closer and closer, I saw dad and mum in the front and saw myself and Elena at the back. What is going on, I tried to get out of the way of the car but I couldn't move. Just when the car was about to hit me they swerved into the lake. "Nooo!" I screamed. I could now move and I ran to where they flew off. I saw our car slowly sink further and further into the water. I jumped off the bridge after them and just as I was going to make impact, it went black.                      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up with a jolt. Oh my god. That was weird, I never had a dream like that. I have always only had the one with the crash since it happened, but this time it was in 3rd person. I got up out of bed and got ready for the day since it's Saturday so no school. I checked the time once I was finished and saw it was already 3pm. It's the night of the comet so everyone is either in the Grill or in the town square. I walked out of my room and to the front door. "I'm going out!" I yelled out in case someone was in the house still.

 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I was in the Grill playing pool with Tyler. "Ha. Beat that Ty." I said and poked out my tongue like a child. We made a bet that if I win he has to give me 10 bucks and if he wins I have to do the same. 

"Oh, I will Gilbert." He positioned the cue (pool stick) and aimed it up but looked over near the pub. I followed his gaze and saw Jer with Vicki, Matt's sister. He got up and started walking to them. 

"Tyler stop." I hissed at him, he kept walking to them and stopped in front of them and saw Vickie leave then followed by Jeremy. I walked over to him and leant my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry Ty, and thanks for not beating Jer."

"He's your little brother Tar, I will always try not to." I smiled and laughed at how stupid he sounded. He pushed me jokingly and laughed with me. Tyler walked away while I sat at the bar. I heard the seat next to me move and I looked over to see Damon. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"Hi creeper." I said to him.

"Why hello Stoner."

"What do you want?" 

"What can a guy not sit here?"

"No, no they can, but you no." I smirked at him.

"Fiesty."

"Is there something you want Damon?"

"A bourbon." He said to the bartender.

"Make that 2." I quickly cut in and the bartender - Who I'm friends with -  gave us out drinks. Damon looked at me with a smirk, I shrugged my shoulders "I like my drinks." I saw Vickie walk over towards us. "Hey Vick." She smiled at me. 

"I know you." She said looking at Damon. I took this as my chance to leave so I downed the drink and left.

################

Matt, Elena, Tyler, Bonnie, Caroline and I were all standing around a barrel table thing when Jer came over. "Hey, has anyone seen Vickie?"

"You're her stalker you tell us." Ty said to him just before I elbowed him.

"I can't find her."

"She probably found someone else to party with. Sorry pill pusher, I guess you've been replaced." Oh god. Elena looked at him confused.

"What's with the pill pusher?"

"Ask him."

"We really going to do this right now?" Fuck sake, I told them.

"Are you dealing?"

"She's never going to go for you." Tyler told him so I elbowed him harder.

"She already did." Oh fuck. "Over and over and over again." I looked at Jer surprised.

"Yeah right." Ty said.

"You slept with Vickie Donavin. I mean Vickie Donavin slept with you?" Care said, wow Care way to be a bitch.

"There's no way."

"And I didn't even have to force her into it." Jer said glarring at Tyler. I looked over at Tyler and glared at him.

"What the hell is he talking about Ty?" Matt asked.

"Nothing man, just ignore him, he's a punk." 

"You know what how about all of you shut up and help me find my sister?" They all separate while Lena grabbed Jer and I grabbed Ty and dragged him away from everyone. 

"What did you do Ty? Why would you force yourself on her?" I started to get mad at him.

"It wasn't like that Tara I swear."

"Ah ha. So my brother is lying is that it." Ty looked down. "How dare you force yourself up on someone Tyler." I hissed at him. Tyler is not like this, I have been friends with him since we were babies, so I know he was raised better. "You were raised better than that Ty." Tyler didn't say anything and just looked down. "Tyler so you did force yourself on Vick?" He looked at me then looked away ashamed. I slapped him across his face and he moved his face from the force of my hit. He looked at me angered. "Make it up to her Ty." I said and walked away from him. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I am now in my room and just decided to go to bed since I'm so tired right now. I got changed and saw my window opened so I closed it.