Meets cousin.

Elsa's P.O.V

"Anna why won't you go with me?"I asked her."Ohh...come on just a vacation while I am in the forest ok"she said."OK"I said in 'Timid tone'.

"don't be silly sis!"she said."yeah! Yeah whatever!!!!"I shouted her in 'timid tone'.as I go out I saw my bags and Anna's bag I grab my bags and ride a taxi......as we reach the airport it is big woah! bigger than arendelle as I go in I give my Passport to the girl infront of me (sorry I cannot describe!) and she gave me tickets as I got in the airplane there are T.V's in back seat! (of course cause you ride Arendelle Air lines!) and I sat there near the window....

~~~34 hours!~~~

wow! that is a long trip and the attendant did'nt like to use my I phone And My I pod!....so I saw someone approaching me "Hi I am Rapunzel and you are?"she asked me.....wait punzie? "Punzie?"I asked her."ELSIE!!!"she scream."BY THE WAY I WILL SHOW YOU MY FRIENDS TOM AND YOU WILL LIVE WITH ME OK!"she said excitedly.ok now she is like Anna.....as we reach at her home her house is a mansion...WOW!!! is that wii??"Yup! I bought it!"she said."how many remotes?"I asked."Five and I have two wii! and by the way I will have a sleepover in my friends house wanna join?"she asked me."SURE!!"I said and she laugh.

I know so short right? IS IT BORING? just tell me ok!

VOTE| COMMENT| FOLLOW.

I do not have followers so if you don't like? to follow me, it is still ok but just vote and comment.