Mr. Hale has sat down on the coffee table before me with our eyes meeting. This man is truly a marvel in many ways than one. I feel as though most of his life has been planned out for him by events or people. "Will you go on a date with me?" I force my teeth down onto my bottom lip once I ask the question.

I'm feeling flustered as if he's like a high school crush who I've been wanting to date since I was a sophomore or something. His lips curl into a smile displaying just the rim of his teeth. "I'm sure it works the other way around, but Miss Donovan. I'd love to." He places his fingers around his tie tightening it once again.

There's a cute restaurant known as Phoebe's which sits in a little plaza adjacent to some other restaurants

There's a cute restaurant known as Phoebe's which sits in a little plaza adjacent to some other restaurants. The hostess had been nice enough to sit us quickly for Mr. Hale had to still run a company and missing time was missing money. The humor is that I felt that he had been spending more time with me in general. Another sign of relationship traits.

"May I start you two off with a beverage?" The young waitress seemed to be chirpy in her white button up shirt.

Mr. Hale is looking down at the menu before saying. "I'll have a glass of water to start, but can we get two glasses of your Cabernet Sauvignon, thank you," he says placing the menu down on the table.

"Thank you," I nod to the waitress in agreement. "I'll have a glass of water as well."

The waitress nods then walks away to fetch the drinks. Mr. Hale unbuttons his cuffs as he watches me intently humming to the song playing in the background. "You're beautiful, Ellie," he states a matter of factly.

I cannot help but flush at his random comment. "Thank you, Xander." Underneath my eye lashes I watch him look around the restaurant almost admiring the scenery. "France or Greece is the theme."

"France for sure. You can tell my the architecture of the building that the older the building the more you appreciate beauty in its delicate form." He corrects as the waitress begins to pour the wine into both of our glasses.

"France is where you want to go?"

"It was a thought, but then I had glanced you in a different light. You appreciate sceneries. So I chose somewhere we can marvel at everything," I respond taking a sip of the savory dry wine.

The taste of wine makes me realize that I haven't enjoyed an alcoholic beverage in a while. It makes brings back the joy to my tastebuds and lower abdomen. Wine making me excited. That's an interesting touch.

"France is overpraised. Every couple wants to go to the City of Love," he scoffs slightly. "I've been there five times and it's boring now."

Mr. Hale has been to France five times while the extent of my vacationing or traveling has been to New York City for school and a better career change. I'm jealous of his life a little more now. "I've never been to France," I state.