Chapter 3- The Guardians

Start from the beginning

Its eye was bright blue and unmoving, just like Cocytus. When it saw me, its face didn't change. It could not move his face to act surprised because it had no facial features. It could never show emotion. I️ knew the machine very well. It was one of my favorite  NPC's I️ had ever made.

Sonus: Verinx-01, welcome.

The robot bowed as I️ said his name.

Verinx: This unit is honored to be called here amongst the two greatest being in the tomb. Greetings lord Momonga. Hello, Creator.

I️ got chills as he spoke. His voice was mechanical, yet sounded human. A small hint of uneasiness filled me as he spoke. His voices sounded off in some way. 

Verinx: I️ am very grateful for you to stay with us again, creator. While you were gone, some started to get worried, but I️ always knew you would return. The math made sense.

Sonus: Uh, Yes. I️ would never leave this wonderful place for too long.

I️ had no idea what he talked about. Did they realize I️ hadn't played the game as much as I used to?

Verinx backed up to group up with the other guardians. One by one, they introduced themselves. I didn't pay the introductions much mind. They all bowed before us. Albedo bowed in front of them all. Ainz was the first of us to speak.

Momonga: Raise your heads.

The mood suddenly changed as a dark Aura grew around him, just like with me and my mist.

Momonga: You all did well to gather here, thankyou.

The guardians raised there heads as if confused. Albedo was the first to speak.

Albedo: Your thanks is wasted upon us. We all have pledged loyalty to the supreme beings. We vow to work hard and live up to your expectations.

They all agreed in unison. Ainz opened his jaw wide open. I though he was going to be in shock again, but he spoke instead.

Momonga: Wonderful, Guardians! I am confident you will all be able to continue your duties without fail.

They all seemed happy as he spoke. I felt the presence of someone new enter the arena. I turned my head and saw Sebas walking in through the gates. He bowed to me as I saw him. Momonga spoke to him.

Momonga: Sebas, What is the situation like outside?

Sebas: The tomb appears to have been teleported to unknown grassland.

Momonga: Grasslands?

Sebas: Yes. It is completely different from Nazaricks swamps that used to surround the great tomb. I could not confirm a single human being, monster, or building nearby.

Momonga: Good work, Sebas. It seems Nazarick has been teleported to an unknown land. Floor guardian Albedo, and Defensive leader Demiurge Make a strong information sharing system to all of Nazarick.

They both nodded in unison.

Momonga: Now then, Mare. Is there a way to conceal the great tomb of Nazarick?

Mare: I️ may be able to cover the walls with dirt using magic....

Albedo spoke up for a moment.

Albedo: You want to smear the Great Tomb of Nazaricks walls with dirt?

Momonga: Albedo, that's enough.

Albedo: I️ am truly sorry, lord Momonga.

Momonga: Well, anyways, do what you can to conceal the great tomb. There may be threats we have no idea of waiting to strike.