“Where is she!”  Ju Long demanded  one more time.  

Damio put his hands up to pacify Ju Long.  He then used his sword to point towards the forest.  

“Our Demon Father brought her into the woods.”  Damio told Ju Long.  “Exactly where?  I do not know.  They left about an hour ago, if you go now, you can still pick up their trail.”  

Ju Long nodded and before he could take a step, Damio stopped him.  

“Wait!  Brother-in-law!”  Damio said.  “We… we don’t know if she’s... if he…. what he wants with Princess Sya… but should… should Princess Sya and you survive.  Tell her.... tell her… thank you.”  

Damio turned around and quickly left with the surviving siblings and shade hunters.  

“Fucken cowards!”  Ai spat out as she started marching towards the forest.  “I’ll uproot every goddamn tree, turn every rock over, drain every pond and river to find my Princess!”  

The Seven Shade Hunters followed behind Ai without a word.  For they too, would do the same.  Ju Long could only agree with her and follow her as well.  

Deeper and deeper into the forest they ran.  Their awareness was on high alert as the fire that was burning the small city behind them began to burn the forest that they were currently running in.  

They followed the trail of footsteps that lead them to a cliff.  The 12 of them stopped when they looked over the cliff.  Was Sya pushed over?  Did they kill Sya here? How come there was no blood or any signs of a fight?  Sya would never have let anyone kill her without a fight.  

“It’s an array.”  Yuki said as he threw a rock towards the cliff.  Instead of the rock falling down the cliff, it disappeared.  

One by one, they crossed over the array and saw the mouth of the cave.  And from the cave a light was lit inside.  Making their way inside they kept quiet as they could hear the conversation between Master and subordinate.  

“Uprising!  There is an uprising of the Young masters and Young Misses!”  

“Those ungrateful, unfilial, worthless children think they could escape me!”  Zion shouted as his anger erupted.  

Never once in his lifetime has any of his children have the courage to raise a hand against him.  All of a sudden they all banded together to leave him!  Without his permission!  How dare they!  

His anger erupted and called upon the the storms and the sea.  The clear night sky suddenly had clouds as gust of high winds began to blow.  Thunder sounded loudly and lightning flashed quickly. A heavy storm started brewing as rain began to fall.  

Zion’s eyes turned completely white as he called upon the storms and sea.  The sea became unsettled as waves crash on to one another, causing the ships to wave back and forth.  From the sky a tornado appeared and headed straight towards the ships that were trying to escape.  The waves became bigger and bigger, causing one ship to turn over.  The cries of people were soon lost to the cries of the storm.  

Suddenly, a straight silverlight shot forth towards Zion.  In his state of madness of controlling the storm and the sea, was his most vulnerable, so his Shadow Guards protected him every time.  Seeing the silverlight aimed towards their Demon Master, the closest guard jumps in front it and is instantly killed when the silverlight hits him.  

What they didn’t expect was that the silverlight would pass through his chest and continue towards its target.  The next guard placed himself in front of the silverlight and he too was killed instantly.