Chapter 16 New Allies

So sad, not many chapters left to go before the story ends. :(  Hope you all enjoyed it up to this point.

No ones POV

"...Umm...did you make sure they were the actual human counterparts and not the other selves pretending to be innocent?" Umino and Kanatsu asked simultaneously.

"Uhh...well...uhh...hehe..."

"..."

"Oops." 

"Has anyone ever told you you're an idiot!" Umino scolded.

"hehe, sorry."

With that aside, Umino thought it would be a good idea to find Elise. Elise would be able to figure out who's human and who's Other.

"Hmmm......We don't have a lot of time. We should get going." Kanatsu said.

"Agreed." Someone said, appearing from the corner.

"I thought you said there were three muse look-a-likes and three others helping us? There's three non-muse members here already. Who's that girl?" Umi asked.

"I followed this idiot here because I knew she would slack off." This strange new girl said, directing her gaze at a certain person.

"I said I was sorry! I forgot to check!"

"No excuses."

"Calm down zura. Like Kanatsu said, we need to hurry."

"First of all, explain to us what's going on." Eli said.

"We will explain but first lets figure out if your actually the humans and not the otherselves since SOMEONE forgot to."

"SORRY!!! T.T I'll make it up to you. How about I let Shiitake stay at your place."

"Keep that dog away from me!!"

"HEY!!!" Maki broke them up and then asked. "Who are you guys?"

The four girls looked at each other. 

"I'm Chikami. The girl yelling at me is Rikura." She said pointing at Rikura. "the tall one behind me is Kanatsu. The one stuffing her face with bread is Hanika."

"HEY! How did you know that zura?"

"Cause I know you well~"

"...zura..."

They all looked at each other. Then Nozomi or Notomi, they still didn't know if there were imposters here, looked down the hallway and saw Riho walking with Elise. Elise looked annoyed with Riho.

"Great timing. Could you check if they are the humans we were looking for and not Others?" Umino asked Elise.

"I feel nothing. So they are indeed the humans."

"Wow, Chikami lucked out zura."

"Come on, have some faith in me!" Chikami pouted.

Everyone sighed.

"Well. Since we're all here now, could you please explain to us what's going on?"

"Yes, of course." Chikami answered.

"Let's head somewhere more private then the hallway." Rikura suggested.

Everyone then headed out the school and ended up at Honoka's house. Which of course was cramped for all sixteen of them. But they had no time to complain so they bared with it.

They all crammed into Honoka's room.

Honoka, Umi and Kotori where squished on the bed along side Rin and Hanayo.

Nico and Maki were sitting on the floor. Very VERY close together that Niko was practically on Maki. (NicoMaki fans , go ahead and go crazy ;) )

"Maki, your too close!"

"Who's fault is that? Get off!"

"I can't you tsundere!"

"Both of you, enough. If you have urges, do it on your own time." Umino said. All while being squished by Elise and trying to hid her blush from Elise, Eli and Nozomi. However, This didn't go by unnoticed from the spiritual witch.

Umino saw Nozomi's grin and leaned over Elise so she could whisper into Nozomi's ear.

"I don't want to hear it when you yourself is the one sitting on Eli's lap and I'm only sitting next to her otherself." Umi grinned.

With this, Nozomi turned red and immediately jumped off Eli but landed on Nico and Maki.

Umino just laughed. Elise and Eli completely confused.

"N-Nozomi, are you okay?" Eli asked.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-I'm fine! Don't worry about it."

"If your fine then would you mind getting off Niko and Maki. I think they kissed long enough." Riho added while covering Rin's and Hanayo's eyes. 

Umi seemed to have fainted in Kotori's arms.

"Great, nice why to start things off." Kanatsu said sitting by Chikami, Rikura and Hanika. Note that they are also squished together by the door. Hanika looks like she wants to bolt as she's the closest to the door.

Nozomi quickly got off Nico and Maki. All three of them blushing.

Nozomi tried to tease them to ease herself.

"My my Nicochi. How bold of you." She smiled.

"SHUT UP. YOUR AT FAULT BIG TITS!"

"its washi washi time." Nozomi threatened while she got her hands up and ready.

Nico gulped and tried to get away but couldn't really move with all the people in the room.

"Gottcha."

"KYAAAA!!!"

"Hey, that's enough. I thought you wanted to know how this happened." Kanatsu asked.

"Yes we do. Please tell us." Eli answered.

All heads turned towards Kanatsu as she tried to find the words to make explaining easier for them. Especially for Honoka, Rin and Nico.

"I guess I should start with what happened with us..."