Chapter 9 Who's Who?

Umi POV

"Honoka! Get off Hanayo!" Apparently, Honoka collapsed on Hanayo. I honestly couldn't blame her. Another Kotori and another me in the room is a lot to take in. Wait....

"Imposter!" I yelled, trying to get the others away from the other me except Kotori. Since there were two Kotoris in the room, I couldn't tell which Kotori was the Kotori we knew. All of us backed up into the corner except for Nozomi, who was talking to the other me.

"Nozomi! Get away from her. She'll kill you. I'm the real Umi!" I kept on trying to warn her off the other girl but she didn't budge. The Kotoris didn't budge either.

"Nya~ I'm so confused nya."

Just then, Nico barged into the room. We all looked towards her.

"Nico-chi?"

"Finally found you. Time to finish what I started!" Nico's eyes suddenly started glowing and in a blink of an eye she disappeared and reappeared behind us. "Here's Nico nii."

We all screamed and made a run for it, again. We all, stupidly, separated from each other.

As I was running around the halls like an idiot I bumped into something. When I look to see what or who I bumped into, there was nothing.

Must be my imagination

That Nico imposter probably chased after someone else because when I look back, it seemed like she didn't follow me.

As I was walking around trying to find someone, something hit me on the back of the head. All I remember is the pain and falling unconscious.

Nozomi POV

Seems like we all scattered. This was really bad. Even though Nico-chi didn't chase after me, I still felt like I was being stalked.

Walking around for any sign of someone, even one of the other-selves, I didn't care whether bad or good, I wanted to run into someone, yet, I found no one. Sighing, I took out my tarot cards and asked the spirits. Just as I looked at the card in hand someone ran into my back.

"Rin?"

"yes nya?" Rin answered. Just then Nico-chi showed up.

"You coward!"

Nevermind. The bad Nico-chi showed up.

"Let's get out of here." Rin then pulled me away with Nico-chi not far behind.

Running around continually I was growing tired. Nico-chi still chasing us, I had to stop and catch my breath. Rin saw me stop and ran back to me. As I looked up, Rin held her hand up and a bolt of electricity shot her.

I could only stare at her wide eyed.

She held her arm towards the bad Nico-chi and the electricity shot out and at Nico-chi, hitting her really bad.

"Come on nya. We need to go."

As she helped me up I asked, "You're the other Rin, I'm guessing? Just like the other Umi who could control water?"

"So, you already know nya? Yes I am Riho. My ability is electricity and I....wait. I'll explain later, let's go nya!"

She took my hand and pulled, leading me away from the "sinister Nico-chi."

Umi POV

W-what happened?

As I came to, I was in room with the curtains closed. The room was dark and nothing could be seen. I wasn't able to make out what room I was in. I was laying down on probably a bed, considering it was soft on my back. My hands were tied above my head. Wait...I'm tied up!?

I yanked on my bindings but it only dug deeper into my wrists. I started to panic. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Suddenly the lights came on and I could see that I was definitely in the nurse's office.

"I see your awake Umi-chan."

That voice...Kotori?

"K-Kotori is that you? Could you please untie me?"

Kotori walked in and climbed onto the bed.

"K-Kotori?"

Kotori only laughed as she inched closer until eventually she was over my form. She then dropped all her weight on me.

"Oww...Kotori! Please get off!"

She didn't answer. Instead she started...sniffing me?

What going on? This is weird.

"Umi-chan. I've always loved you. I can't take it anymore. I want to show my love to you."

"K-Kotori? T-this is a j-joke r-right?"

Kotori then bit my left ear and I squealed. She only laughed and continued nibbling.

"K-Kotori?" Was all I could have managed before I suddenly realized my blouse was untucked from my skirt.

"KOTORI, STOP!" I yelled, but she didn't listen. I felt her hand dangerously near the inside of my thigh, while her other hand was on my bare stomach and climbing north.

"Umi-chan, I love you." She whispered in my ear. " Hehe, I've always wanted to do this with y.."

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

I looked up to see who it was. "H-Honoka don't look!" I was so embarrassed

"I think it's a bit late to do that." She answered scratching her check with one hand while the other was covering her eyes with her fingers separated so she could peek through.

"Umi-chan is mine!" Kotori looked at Honoka as if she attempts to kill her.

Honoka only laughed.

What's going on here?

"HONOKA!" Kotori yelled and jump at her.

Honoka didn't waste any time and ran out the room with Kotori hot on her heels.

I could only stare at the door. Still tied up.

"Umm...help? Anyone?" I murmured.

What's going on here? Are they the childhood friends that I know? Or are they the imposters?

I don't know who's friend and who's foe