Chapter 3 The Mystery Hooded Girl

Right before Maki and Nico found the letter

Mystery hooded girl POV

I am not really human. I'm a counterpart of one of the members of μ's. An otherself to be exact. I live off and act based off of my human counterpart. Just like the other otherselves. Though, that all changed when we were forced out of the other world and into this one. I felt something strange in my mind. As if something was trying to break my link to my human counterpart. Not much of the link was broken, thankfully, and seems like two other otherselves managed to stay intact as well. But the other six went berserk. When we came to this world, the six otherselves kept mumbling about destroying their counterparts and ran off. The other two otherselves and I chased after them. Soon we found ourselves in front of  Otonokizaka. We knew what was going to happen but couldn't let ourselves be discovered. Discovery will only cause confusion and since we all wore the same school uniform, we probably wouldn't draw too much attention. We didn't want to chance it. We left to a near by shopping center were we found a pile of jackets with hoods on them. Long enough to cover the top of our school uniforms along with covering our faces. Since we had no money. We decided to just take the jackets and then head back to the school.

Once at the gate of the school again. We decided to split up and search for any member of μ's. I decided to check around the halls. Hoping I could avoid trouble. Our plan was to find members of μ's and help them without them finding out who we are, or what we are.

As I was wandering around I happened to of found Nico, Maki, and Eli leaving the club room. They said something about the auditorium.

Are they going to head over there? I should follow.

As I was following them with out being detected I sensed something off. As they entered the auditorium Nozomi, No Nozomi's otherself used her psychic abilities to close all the auditorium doors and locked them. (Did I forget to mention the otherselves have special abilities? Oops) Nozomi's otherself is called Notomi. (Easier to keep track. But they are μ's, just trying to make it easier to follow who's who. If you haven't already caught on, I'm mixing their first and last name. Your welcome to call them by their regular names.) Notomi hasn't spotted me and I'll make sure she doesn't. Just as she turns towards my direction, a girl with the same cover up that I had attacked Notomi. I took that chance to sneak away and try to find another way into the auditorium.

Finding a vent, I climbed into it and started navigating my way through the maze of vents and to the auditorium. I finally found the back of the stage and jumped down from the vent. I peeked from the curtains to see Maki, Eli and... is that Nico banging her head at the door? Someone is going to have a massive head ache along with a massive head injury.

I sighed at Nico's attempt to break the door down. I went back backstage and grabbed some rope for my escape plan. Getting back into the vent was would be easy for me but hard for them. As I climbed like a ninja and made it to the vent. I secured the rope in the vent. Hoping it would stay there, I put all my weight on the rope to see if it will budge. It didn't. Thankfully.

Once that's done I heard some voices. Nico. I looked back around the curtain and saw Nico trying to catch her breath. I looked up and saw another Nico towering over her.

Nikowa. Of course. She must of teleported in here without me knowing.

I waited and listened to their little so called "conversation" until I saw Makino come out of the shadows.