chapter 21

we went back to the trickster. "you tryed to get us killed...." "i did say some off my traps may have not be disabled." "you mean the one where your room explodes..." "what?" i looked at him. he showed no sign of setting that trap... "it was other trickster...." i looked at my phone with a text message from cisco. 

cisco - new video is up...

he sent me the video and i looked at it and showed barry. he showed the trickster. he kept shouting take off my mask. i shook my head... we left the place and i went to star labs. "can't you track his last video..." "tried that...but he is using something frequency...that is blocking out any one hacking him....we will have to wait for his next video...." i nodded. i left star labs and went home for a bit. Barry came with me. "I really want to kill cisco. I mean how many times can we get stopped." "A lot..." i smiled. "We still have to meet iris tonight so...." "well we have time" next thing I was on the couch again and barry on top of me. "Speed isn't everything allen..." "i know" he said kissing me. it was around night now. we got a message from the guys at the labs. we went there.. "yes..." "there's a bomb in the city...." "where?" "i have no idea he said around a place...look see...but there is no heat signatures of one being there..." cisco went. "ill check it out....dont worry..." we went around the city and found nothing. "not being funny but there is nothing.....we have looked...." "y/n...in coming...." i was confused "what...?" i was then on the floor. "i was the incoming...." he groaned.... i shook my head. "you do need to get up..." "ok..." he got up and helped me up. "i think this bomb isnt really do not look for it..." wells said. i looked at barry and shook my head and he ran off looking still. i ran with him we found it. "we found it..." barry opened it and there was nothing. i pushed the lid up and it said tricked ya.

"guys there's a break in at iron heights and there was a boom...." i felt my body move and i wasnt telling it to. me and barry got there.... "guys.....there gone....." i looked at barry.... we ran around and saw three people missing. we sat by the tricksters cell. he was gone alone with my mother and he dad... "why" i yelled. we ran out. we got back to star labs. 

"why didnt you two listen to me...." "because....we actually thought there was a bomb...." barry said. i put my suit back... but then went and put it back on. "better leave it on...." i said. we tryed to find out where they where. "come on cisco..." "im going as fast as i can...im not a god...." "fine..." i pushed him out the way and used my normal speed to find them....i looked at the screen "not as easy as it looks is it..." i did say anything. i was being faster than cisco anyway he was on the other computer looking as well. he was in his chair but everytime barry put it behind me i kicked it away i didnt need it... about after an hour of looking joe came in. "hey...guys....can you track iris...." "yes" i replied before cisco.. "here..." i took a quick look well it was a really good look but it seemed like that to them. cisco was looking as well. "found her....adn also cisco....found the trickster as well..." i said putting my mask on and pulling the hood up. me and barry ran to where iris was i stopped by her bending down so no one saw my suit. "so...what the problem...." "poison in everyones drinks.....its slowly taking affect one already died...." "did you drink any..." "a little..." i nodded. "y-" "dont...." "stay safe....please...." i nodded then barry ran in since i nodded to him. he came in and stopped by the desk. i walked out the crowd. "really how old fashion can one person get...." i spoke not vibrating me voice but barry did... "hey that voice...." the old trickster said. "anyway....this is one of my many tricks....the flash and the streak you see i was hoping you two would show up...axe" i felt something around my wrist. "now...you have to keep moving....or you go boom....and it started now...." me and barry started to run... "this is unfair...." i spoke. there was silence on the coms.  i looked at barry running. "guys we cant run forever..." "barry y/n....are there any walls near you.." "why" "because i want you to run into one....more like threw it...." there was a tanker on the side of the road. he talked us threw the fazing part and we ran threw the tanker. "woah" i said. i looked at barry. he pointed to his ear piece he took his mask down and i took my ear piece out. he pulled me into a kiss. then pulled him mask back up and i put my ear piece back in. he pulled me into a hug. "we did it..." he laughed a bit. "Guys the antidote it ready" i ran back grabbed them both and met barry i gave him one and we went around giving everyone the antidote.... "don't worry you have all had and antidote...." i shouted. They all sighed. Barry spoke to the old guy now "where are they your going to back to jail either way." He told us and he went to get our parents. And i ran both the guys to jails. I saw my dad in the yard. He didn't see me yet. "Don't lose them this time...please..." the warded nodded and went off. My dad then came over. "You now...I can grabbed you right now" "i would run...far away from you....I'm not a kid anymore....I won't need you anytime soon....when thought you are my dad" i spoke looking at him. "One day...you'll need something then you'll come running back....you always do y/n..." i looked at him as he fazed his arm throught the gate. He went for my mask but I ran back. There was a few guys here that I had helped put in jail. This wasnt going to happen. "To slow dad" i ran away and saw barry hugging his dad without his mask. My mum was there. I walked over to them. "Dad....this is me girlfriend...." barry spoke and his dad looking at me  i shook my head and ran over next to him. "Thanks...for saving her...." i smiled. "Always...." he held my face and place his lips on mine. My hands reached up and pushed my hood back. He moved away and I pulled my mask off. His dad saw me. "Hi..." my mum stood there shocked. I went over and he touched me to make sure it was me... "baby..." "its me mum...its me" i said tears falling from my eyes. She brought me into a hug. Tears falling from her eyes too. She let me go making sure it was me again. "My baby....saving people...." she wiped her eyes i turned to barry and his dad. I went over to barrys dad who hugged me as well... he let me go quicker than my mom did. I looked at my mum hugging barry. I smiled. She let him go. "You hurt my baby....I will kill you" i laughed a little. She was the perfect mother with my other. I wish she was here... I really do... one day wells. One day you will get what is coming to you...

my mother grabbed me once again just to hug me tight feel like im dreaming but i know im not..."  she let the tear fall again. we ran them back to starlabs and changed. Me and barry where just so happy we saved our parents. "Alright joe" they both he'd there arms out to be cuffed. Joe shook his head and said no cuffs they didn't deserve them. They walked out and barry came over to me  "hey...want to go home now" "yeah" i sighed he ran me home and changed me we ate food since we where so tired we went right to bed only to wake up the next morining...