chapter 19

i woke up in my bed. i saw barry about to fall off.... i remembered the times he came over to mine and we shared the bed and i pushed him off. i smirked and pushed him off. "Y/N!" i stared to laugh. "sorry....i had to its our thing...." he got up and smiled. "yeah it is...from when we where kids and you pushed me off the bed all the time...." i rose a brow with a smirk. "really....the smirk..." i shrugged and went to go get a shower...

i came out in a towel. and i saw barry shirtless. i took in and big breath.  and went to my dresser. i got some clothes and a bra and underwear. and went back into the bathroom. i put my clothes on. 

i dried my hair and let it down

i dried my hair and let it down. i put barrys necklace on and went out into the kitchen but stopped when i heard barry singing. "i haven't heard him in ages..." i smiled he didnt notice me coming in and siting at the island table. he put food on two plates and turned around and put it on the table. "nice song..." i smiled. he looked wide eyed. i smiled "really....barry why haven't you ever sang...." "because..im not that good..." i pouted. "you are..." i got up and hugged him. i kissed his cheek. "Come on...lets eat...." we sat at the island table. we both ate our food. i washed up the plates. "want to go for a run...." "sure..." we went to star labs before to put on other clothes. i grabbed my star labs jumper and leggings. i went into the bathroom and changed into them and grabbed the shoes cisco made me and waited for barry to come out. "yo done yet baz...." "um...yeh..." he came out. and we went to leave as yelling started. "why did you pull the alarm when there wasnt an alarm and when you was not meant to be here...." "because it was an emergency for me..." "the alarm is for real emergency's not silly little things..." "well...maybe she shouldn't lie..." "dont talk about y/n like that she know more than you..." "or really..." "well...you are...fired..." "what...this job means the world to me.." "think about that before you talk about people who work here..." "you....fine..." the girl stormed out of the cortex. i snorted then she turned around. "What do you want bitch..." "Watch your mouth missy..." barry went... i smiled. "a bad mouth will not get you far..." i laughed walking past her to the elevator... barry followed. we got out and went for a run to the cliff. "i can go again..." "where..." "oliver?" barry went... "really..." "yes..." "come on.." "fine..." he went off and i followed him i just found out that barry was faster than me. i gasped and ran after him. "really baz...how are you faster than me..." "dont know..." i shook my head.. "im going easy on you..." i then ran off way in front of  him.  i stopped at felicity's. "oh hello..." felicity looked at me and barry came crashing in. "and how did you do that.." "i tripped. he said getting up of the floor. "you two on good terms now?" "yes...." "also nice necklace..." "thanks....barry got it..." "anyway...im going to oliver....right now....so want to come..." "sure..." i picked her up and ran her to oliver. "hes in the base..." "aghhh..." i picked her up again and put her in her chair and stopped and stood next to barry. "really...what took your so long..." "wrong place...." i saw oliver on the training bars pulling himself up. i looked and barry cover my eyes. "a guy could get jealous... " i rolled my eyes and ran over to felicity. "whats that for..." "to distract me from my work..." "Well...it works..." i looked over again. "dont i know..." i looked at barry as he rolled his eyes. "hey....your hurt your eyes doing that..." he smiled. oliver got down and came over to us. "you two look like twins sometimes..." "why do you say that.." "i mean the star labs jumpers..." "your point..." "dont worry but need anything..." "maybe training for y/n...." felicity went.. i looked at her. "maybe i should drop you in a river....." i smiled and she went back to her computer. "cold..." "i call it sass..." i said going over to barry. "you two good now....." he eyes moved to my necklace. "dont answer that i already know the answer..." i looked at him. "anyway..." an alarm went off and he look at felicity. "dont worry...you two should get going.... " i nodded. "dont go easy on me this time...ok" "maybe.." i ran off but he got me out in the middle of no where on the floor. "there are many things i can do right now...but...i only want this..." he came down on me and kissed my lips. after a bit he got up and ran off. i opened my mouth. and looked at his lighting bolt speeding away from me... i shook my head and went after him. i got to him and got him on the floor. we where by my thinking cliff. "dont do that..with out me doing it back to you..." i brought my chest down as i was siting on him on the floor i kissed him and then ran to star labs. i went into the cortex. "you two...sure do know how to take your time....joe and cisco just got back..." i heard caitlin.. "into the town border...not completely in town yet...give then till night fall..." i nodded and barry then came in.. "she cheats..." "so do you..."  "do not...." "do to..." i shook my head... "please say you two are not having your first fight..." "call it play fighting..." i smiled. "anyway....we have some time to burn....how about a normal run all three of us..." i said. caitlin agreed and so did barry. caitlin got changed and we all went for a run around the city. 

we stopped next to jitters because i was really out of breath... "jeez....i know i've had to eat alot the last few days but i shouldn't be this out of shape...." we got a drink from jitters and then started the run again. we made it back to star labs. i took a breath. "im gonna head home to take another shower....see you guys in a bit... " i grabbed my clothes and ran home. i got in and took the clothes i had off. i grabbed a towel quickly and took of my under wear and my bra and wrapped the towel around my body and put my clothes i just wore into the washing machine. and then went to take a shower. i took a long shower. when i got out i had to get a new bra and a new pair of underwear. i put them on and put my clothes i wore before the run back on. i got a call from barry i answered "hey joes here....he has some news..." i looked outside the window and it was almost sun set. "alright....where..." "just come to mine first he is having cisco do something in my lab currently and does want anyone there yet..." "ok...illl be over..." i didnt dry my hair this time so i put it up in a bun. i went out to barrys. i knocked and he opened the door, "hey...wanna go watch the sun set up there..." "sure..." next thing i knew we where at the top of the building we looked over the balcony and watched the sun set. "now that we are basically super hero's...i still think doing things that dont need super powers is good..." "why do you say that...." "remember the first time you skipped school..." "oh yeah i had a really bad panic attack after that..." "yeah...the last lesson we both skipped it we went to a hill. i told joe that i was going to be later home than normal. well we where....we sat up there looking at the sunset....but then it just became a thing we do the day our moms died....." "we do" "well did....we haven't done it in ages...because i was after iris....and ccpd....i guess we both forgot...because you where at star labs... and bearly got a day off....we didnt do it...but i want to start doing it again...just....the same day..." "barry...come on...just watch..." he stood behind me as the sunset. i watched the sunset i was smiling. once it set we just sat on the floor together and barry had me in his arms. i heard his phone go off. "oh come on... " he picked it up. "wait what...sure we will be there right away..." he ended the call "come on...we have to get going.." i looked at barry i nodded and he run us his lab. "you two..need to see this...." "wait for caitlin....please....." they nodded and me and barry took a chair... 

caitlin arrived a bit after. "why did yo need me..." "caitlin, y/n and barry look...." we looked it was wells. "how..." caitlin went. "Caitlin it not a trick....i ran it twice it is perfect match to him....this is him....this is Harrison wells...."