Chapter 6

The moment Lucas Kentyle Saavedra left the classroom I pinch Rafaels' side. seriously Rafael? My school isnt a motel. I knew Rafael is a Playboy, that he would go this far. Regardless with his imperfections and the kiss that I felt so betrayed, I still like him. Confusing isnt it? I like him very much, so so much but what about the feeling of betrayal? It feels like something heavy was thrown over me. Grrr, I hate this feeling. So much.

"You can ravish me, if you want too" Rafael Ross gave me a boyish grin and kiss my forhead. "I dont like that guy" he added.

I looked at him puzzled "Why?"

He rolled his eyes, Do guys really roll there eyes? I mean its just too gay. No offensement for those guys who roll their eyes. Nonthless, he still looks gorgeous to me 

"Youre clueless" 

I give him a sarcasm smile and mouthed "Thank you" the moment I told him my thanks I left him without further ado.

I immediately went to my class and the eyes of my classmates grew wider, Changes huh? It really is a big big word.

I went to my chair and I wasnt surprise seeing my bag placed on my desk. Stacey must have put it because I was taking all the time of my world(Sarcasm)

And Great just Great

"Hey there pretty little bitch" 

I smirked. How ironic. The girl who was used of being bullied as a nerd is now being called a bitch. Thats one hell of a compliment huh.

I raised my right brow "Kentyle, You are my classmate, are you not?"

He smirked at me and wink. I can see the disgust all over hes face but wait. I see a hint of something,sparkling behind his eyes. Is it Lust?

"Youre kinda dumb right?" Grrr he's getting on my nerves.

He paused for a moment and scanned me from my head to my feet "I am your classmate, And this?" He pointed at my bag "I brought this since my best friend asked me to bring this for you"

"Do you mean Stacey?" I asked, I didnt know that Stacey has a mail best friend

"Yes" he confirmed 

Oh Great what a small small world. 

"And, You know my brother?"

He raised his brow and smirked "Very much, He's into racing and I was the king of drag raced and I got a duel with him because he challenged me and I was defeated. End of the Story"

"Oh I see" I replied nodding

"And thank you" He added 

I stared at him confused, what is he thanking for? For letting him insulting me? Well I have news for you bastard I will make You pay. Double.

He pointed at my bag "I did the honor of thanking myself since you wont thank me" he shook hes head "Ungrateful bitch"

Now, hes going overboard. I unconsciosly stood up and pointed at him "You have no right to call me names you despicable guy, you havent know me for a day or even a week, so dont call me as if you know me so well"

I scanned my eyes all over my class and all of them look at me. Hello guys, this is me, My way my rules. Sudden Change,aryght?

I gave him a snob and left him. Thank goodness the teacher isnt here yet otherwise I will spend two effing time with a despi--- no I shouldnt swear Ive been swearing lately.

I walk pass at Stacey's Room and went immediately to the parking lot. I have no mood in continuing my class anymore.

Oh gosh since when did I become like this? I mean I used to be a nerd. Gulped their insults and walk at those bitches who talks back at me like nothing happen.

Anyways, Its a good change. For myself, but I have to study HARDER. This is me and my nerdy side again. Thus, I should really really do those things otherwise I will fail and that would be a bad image for my parents and for this school.

I met Rafael Ross at the hall way kissing someone, I just raised my brow and scanned them from head to feet, Seriously? she's a bitch oh let me rephrase it, a whore.

I walk pass at them and and turned to my right and voila, Parking lot.

It hurts a little seeing them kissing since Rafael Ross is my love but I just cant stand seeing them kissing inside my school.

That Kentyle guy is really full of himself and he has plenty of insults inside he's sexy mouth. Maybe I shouldnt ahve change on the first place. Maybe I should have dressed the way I fels to comfortable to wear. I mean, I am comfortable in what I am wearing now, and Im trying to wear a lil revealing clothes. For image purposes I guess.

I drove away from school and went back to our house. My parents are probably in the company so I guess I should take all my time to study since I dont wanna be in school because of a certain Kentyle. I can always drop him out from my school whenever I want but he is powerful and influential. Anything he wishes to speak about my school may cause to its downfall and I dont want that. Oh boy I really dont.

Removing all of my clothes off, I immediately went down stairs. Its Wednesday, All of the employees here, in the mansion doesnt have work so I have nothing to worry.

I went to the kitchen and grab something to drink. I settled for a glass of fresh milk and sandwich and ate it. I was about to wash the utensils I used when I heard a door bell.

"Waittt~" I shouted and ran to the door, I left the gate open so the "visitor" got in

I openend the door, forgetting that I am almost on my birthsuit and there I saw the man who kept on throwing swears on me, grinning like an idiot.

He scanned me from head to feet "Nice body you got there" He complimented and damn! I forgot! I am always like this when Im alone.

I immediately covered myself and slammed the door right through his face "Pervert!" I shouted running towards my room.

In no time I was inside my room. And I am so embarrass damn so embarrass. I wish the floor will just swallow me, Oh dear heavens! That was so embarassing!

I calmed myself and settled for a jammies and a shirts

I wish he left

I just wish he did

But to my disaapointment he didnt. He was there sitting comfortably on the couch. I expected to see his grinning face but I saw nothing but the Kentyle who was always cold, distant and rude.

I cleared my throat and sat on the couch opposit to his.

He staired coldly at me and I saw his jaw clenched and unclenched

Now what?