Chapter Eleven

AN: HEY GUYS SO ARREST ME REACHED 200K READS!!! IM SO SO GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO HAS READ OR VOTED OR COMMENTED OR ALL THREE!!! I KNOW IVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I NEVER THOUGHT MY STORY WOULD GET ANY READS...BUT 200K?!?!?! insanity. so i figured i'd celebrate with an update....enjoy  

"Oh, baby. You bet we will buy some sexy lingerie for you." He walked over to me and pushed me against the wall softly. "And any other things you want to tie me up with." He groaned in my ear and bit my lip.

"Can't wait," I smiled and he pulled away to finish packing. "I'm going to shower."

"Can I join?"

"Nope," I laughed and grabbed some clothes.

"Why not?!" He frowned.

"I need to shave!" I smiled. "I don't want you watching me shave."

"Fine, but we're f.ucking in the shower in Dubai," He winked as I shut the door to the bathroom.

"If you say so..." I giggled and undressed quickly. I took a quick shower and put on big t-shirt when I was done. I brushed my hair and quickly scrubbed my teeth before I walked back into the bedroom. Zayn was still packing when I walked in and crawled into bed. I played on my phone for a little before looking over at Zayn.

He looked so sexy as he packed his clothes. It sounded stupid but he honestly looked sexy doing anything and everything. "Enjoying the view?" Zayn chuckled. He must've seen me out of the corner of his eye.

"I would enjoy the view more if the view would come snuggle with me," I pouted and Zayn laughed as he put another shirt in his suitcase. To my surprise, Zayn walked over to the bed and laid down next to me.

"I'll finish packing tomorrow when you have your exam," He said and caressed my cheek gently. "I think I'll drive you to your exam tomorrow so we can go straight to the airport from your school." I nodded and kissed his palm gently.

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled and snuggled myself closer to him. "Take your shirt off." I said softly. Zayn gave me a confused look but sat up and took his shirt off. I moved myself so I was resting my head on his chest and put my hand on his chest as well. I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in more. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't your dad live in India?"

"He did; but apparently he's been in Dubai for a few years now. My cousin told me that earlier," He shrugged. "Have you ever been on a plane?" Zayn's hand was rubbing my back gently.

"Once when I was really little, but I don't remember it. I'm kinda nervous," I admitted.

"No, don't be, sweetheart. Everything will be fine," Zayn kissed the top of my head. "So if you've only been on one flight why do you have a passport?"

"It's a long story but I was going to go to Spain with my Spanish class in high school junior year. I was so excited for it and my parents told me not to worry about the cost or anything like that, which sounds kind of odd now that I think about it. So I signed up for the trip and was watching so many videos on Spain and I had the itinerary memorized and all that. I got my passport and then a few days later my parents told me that we couldn't afford it so I couldn't go. I was so devastated," I sighed.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." I felt him kiss the top of my head again. "Would you want to go to Spain after Dubai?"

"You're being ridiculous, Zayn," I sighed.

"I'll go alone then..." He sighed back and I slapped his chest delicately. "In my villa...laying on the beach...alone."

"I'll think about it!" I groaned and sat up to look at him. I leaned down and kissed his lips slowly. I rested my head on his chest again and let out a sigh. "I don't want to take this exam. I just want to be on the plane already."