Chapter Eight

I let my breathing return to normal before I pressed play.

His arm stroked his length a few more times before his hand collapsed at his side. I heard him breathing heavily and saw his chest rise up and down multiple times. He reached over and grabbed the camera so that it was a view of his face and chest. He rubbed off the thin layer of sweat that was on his forehead and sighed. "Well, I hope you enjoyed watching that because I sure had fun thinking about you while I jerked myself off."

He panned the camera down so I could see the white liquid that had squirted onto his stomach. "I just wish that this was in you or on you instead of on my own stomach." He panned the camera back up to his face. "I hope you're not too turned on that you can't study now because that would be a bummer. Happy studying, sweetheart."

My blood boiled as the video ended. I immediately texted him the middle finger and put my phone done. F.uck, how was I going to be able to study?

He replied a minute later with a laughing emoji. To which I replied that I needed him to get to the college right away.

Z: Is everything okay?

A: No, I'm so damn horny. U need to come f.uck me in the bathroom or my car or anywhere.

Z: now, baby, you know I can't do that.

A: now, zayn, I'm about to finger myself sitting at this desk because I'm so turned on.

Z: if you do, please send video

A: NOT FUNNY

I groaned and tossed my phone on the desk. Somehow I had to find a way to concentrate because I still had to study for both of my exams. This was going to be a challenge I have never faced before.

If this had happened before college, I would have definitely ditched the studying and gone home to have at least five orgasms. Although that was definitely an important thing, right now doing well on my finals was more important.

* * *

After about a half an hour of watching sad videos, I had finally distracted myself enough so that I was able to study. So for the past six hours, I had been studying my ass off in the library with the most intense concentration I had ever had.

My neck was sore from bending down and my stomach was grumbling from only having eaten two things the entire day.

I felt pretty confident in everything that I had studied. I text Zayn asking if he would order pizza so that I could pick it up on the way home. He replied that he would and said that he missed me.

I put the phone down because I knew that he would only distract me. I reviewed everything once more before I decided to pack up my materials and call it a day. There was nothing else I could do to prepare besides study more and if I stared at my study guide any longer I was going to kill someone.

I walked out of the library and to my car quickly. I still had a few minutes until the pizza was ready so I sat in the car and waited for it to heat up before driving. When I got to the place, they handed me the pizza because Zayn had already paid.

I couldn't wait until I got home so I ate a slice as I drove. If Zayn knew how hungry I was, he wouldn't mind. The pizza tasted so damn good and I had to stop myself from taking another piece.

I pulled up at the house a few minutes later and carried the pizza and my backpack in. I walked out back quickly and put a plug in an outlet for a surprise I had. "Zayn, I'm here with the pizza!" I announced as I set everything down on the counter. Zayn came down a few seconds later. "I already had a piece because I was starving; I hope you don't mind."