CHAPTER - 2

HELLO READERS.. HERE IS THE SECOND CHAPTER PLZ....PLZZZZZZZZZZ..........DO VOTE AND COMMENT......PLZ.ZZZZZZZZ......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FP were going back to there green room after the performance when Aisha bumped into someone. And that someone was no one other than Abhishek Khurana.

Abhi- I'm really sorry..actually [without even looking up]

Aisha- Abhi !!!!

Abhi- oh...you...

Aisha - yeah... tum yaha ??

Abhi - hmm...woh I was coming to meet you only.

Aisha- ME ??? kyun??

Abhi - woh... You said na that I won't regret staying back.

Aisha- yeah.? toh?

Abhi - Actually I was finding you to say... I don't regret...at all.

Aisha- ooo...[she had a sweet little smile on her face]

The other members were standing there silent... being ignored by the 2 people all engrossed into each other. So to gain their attention Avi fake coughed to which he was successful.

Aisha- Oh!!  Sorry guys...I forgot to introduce you all to Abhis....[ she was interrupted by Divya]

Divya- Abhishek Khurana !![she was excited plus a lot confused]

Aisha- yeah..

Rohan- the Famous tv actor?

Aisha- yeah...

Divya- Oh My God!!! I'm such a big fan of yours.... but what are you doing here?? 

Rohan- And  How do you know him darling?

Abhi-  I had a break from my shoot and we got of bumped into each other in the yoga session.

Sanaya- oohhh!!!!

Divya- Can I please have a photograph with you?? My cousins are all gonna burn.

Abhi - yeah sure..[ they took a photo and still Divya was sticking to him]

Avi- ohk Diva... Control yourself... Abhishek is our guest..[he pulls her off him] I'm sorry sometimes she just looses it.

Divya-[hits him on his stomach ] Shut up dumbo...

Avi- I'm not a dumbo..

Divya- yes you are...

Sanaya- Ohk !!! guys calm down...

All this while Aisha was all lost somewhere and she unknowingly had started ogling Abhi.

Abhi - Guys you can call me Abhi... short and sweet.

FP- OHk...

Aisha- Ohk..toh I'll introduce all of them. This is Rohan, Sanaya, Divya and Avi. And guys this is Abhishek 

Rohan- we all know that Stupid.

Aisha- Sorry my bad.

Avi- sorry Abhi but we have to go and change mind excusing us?

Abhi- No at all... I totally understand it.. but guys I have to tell you , you were amazing up on the stage.

Rohan- Bye Abhi it was nice meeting you.