XXVII

Taehyung sat there at the spot by the Seongsan bridge.

At the spot where they sat together for the first time  under the stars. He remembered it clearly, how Hyonhee looked at him with sleepy eyes.

He also recalled looking at her face the second time they visited this spot. How the wind blew her hair onto her face. How her eyes reflected the sunset's colors, and how it looked into his eyes with warmth.

"This view is beautiful Taehyung. It's like our place now." she smiled. "It is our place now."
Her words played like music in his head.

How beautiful she would always look . How crazy she would always make him.
How in love he is with her.

Taehyung inhaled the fresh air. He gazed at the view, replaying every moment they spent together, until the day she left him. How he felt terribly empty when he stepped inside the hotel room alone for the first time.

His phone rang and he answered it.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Kook, why'd you call?"

"Asshole, I've been calling you since yesterday, but you never picked up. Seokjin hyung told me you went home last night, but you left early this morning. You didn't go to work. Where are you?" Jungkook scolded.

"Chill out mom." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Just cleared my mind. Meet me in front of the shop, will you?"

"Thirty minutes." Jungkook said. "You're still an ass."

He ended the call.

Taehyung hoped that he could stand here with Hyonhee once more, but she's leaving him again. He took one last look at the view, then stood up.

"The view is beautiful, isn't it?"  a voice said behind him.

He turned around to face Hyonhee.

"I really like this place. Me and my sister came across here, and I admired it ever since." she was slowly walking towards him, while her eyes was focused on the view. "I also come here time to time."

She stood right beside him, like how she did seven months ago. Taehyung's eyes followed her face, staring at it and realizing that he missed her so much.

"It's very beautiful, but it always- it always gave me the feeling that something is missing." she whispered. She finally faced him, "Tell me- Taehyung tell me why does it feel complete right now?"

He stared at her face, while the wind blew strands of her hair onto it  Tears started to form in his eyes. God, he loves her so much.

"I should've told you months ago," he finally let out the words his heart had been dying to tell. "I should've told you that you made super happy, and that you were all I needed to find."

Tears fell from her eyes, then rolled down her cheeks.

"I should've told you that I love you, that I love you so much Hyonhee." he said.

Hyonhee took a deep breath, giving up on holding back her tears.

Taehyung reached out his hands towards her, then wiped the tears from her cheeks. He inched closer to her, while his hands still cupped her cheeks.

They kissed.

But this time, they both knew that they're home.