Chapter-15

Nandini's POV:

Here I was, finally in my beach house.. I came here after a long time..

Fav 5 came to know about our departure.. Now they will be more adamant to stick with us.. I never want them to get hurt because of us..

Everything that happened in these few days, pressured me too much.. I needed to calm down..

It's late night and I was watching the waves.. It looked even more beautiful in moonlight.. The walls in this house towards the beach was made of glass..

I didn't tell anyone about this.. I didn't even tell my friends and family that I was there...

It's been only one day and I was feeling really good.. Maybe I would stay for more days.. With these thoughts I drifted into sleep.

My sleep broke from a loud noise... It's like someone trying to Break something.. Fear crept inside me.. Not much people stay here...

I took a vase and slowly step out of my room.. The sound stopped so I couldn't point out from where it came..

First I checked the living room... Nothing seem wrong. Then next destination, kitchen..

I was going there ever so slowly.. I turned my head here and there,desperate to find out what's wrong..

And then I collided with something.... Or someone.. I let out a historical cry... I wasn't ready for that yet..

That person switched on the light.. The sudden light blinded me and I close my eyes tightly still shouting..

That person put a hand over my mouth and said,
"Woman!! Do u want to make me deaf or something?"

On that familiar sound,I opened My eyes slowly.. I slapped his hand away and glared..

"One day I will have a heart attack and U will be the reason! Why the hell u are here that to inside of my house.." I said coldly..

"Oh yeah! Nice beach house." He said observing the house..

"Why are u here & how did u find me?"

"U didn't thought I will let u leave like that.. Now tell me why u came here nandini.." He said..

"Manik, i needed to calm myself.. That's why I am here.. Why are u here?" I said..

"Stop! What are we,7? Stop these questions.. I am here bcz a certain someone that I have business with disappear.. I don't want any harm to my event Ms.Murthy.." He said staring at my eyes..

"My staffs are very qualified Mr.Malhotra.. They can easily handle 3,4 days without me.." I said..

"I want the one who is in charge of this event to handle this.. U are in charge so, u have to do it.." He said...

"I want to stay here more.."

"U don't worry..  I, myself will take u some other place but now we have to go.."

"I am sleepy.."

"Even I am so let's go and sleep.." He said walking towards the only bedroom..

"That's my room.."

"Sorry it's the only room so we have to share otherwise u can take that couch.." He said pointing towards it..

"It's my place and can't sleep in my bed!" I shouted and he rose an eyebrow..

"I am not going any where.. If u can then kick me out." He said with a smirk..

I tried.. I really tried to kick him out of the bed but he's so heavy! He didn't even bother to move.. I laid beside him.. Exhausted.

"Aww.. Sleep baby.." Manik mocked..

"Shut up!" I said still trying to catch my breath..

I woke up because something fell on my belly.. When looked there, I saw a bulky hand.. I exactly knew who it was.. I scowled and looked at him.. But my irritation vanished when I saw him..

His face was so close to me and looked so cute.. A soft smile made it presence on my face.. I admired him for sometime then I slowly came out from his grip..

Need something to eat...

I was frying the eggs when I heard him behind me..

"Already behaving like a good wife! I like it.." I gave him my meanest scowl..

"These are for me.. U can have fruits or cornflakes.."

"Don't be mean.. I know u are making breakfast for both of us. So no need to act like cruel fiancé.." He said cutely..

"We are not officially fiancé yet.. So stop talking and eat.." I said and gave him his breakfast...

"Umm.. After a lot of day finally ate something made by u..." He said..

"U have to be alive to eat more food made by me.. So cancel the marriage.." I said and he stopped eating..

"We will see..." He said as if he promised something..

We finished eating and I cleaned everything.. He practically drag me with him and we were going back to my office..

When I entered everyone was staring at me.. I was in a very casual cloths.. I never came to my office in casual clothes

"Darling u are here..." Samuel came and hug me..

"I see u brought the hottie malhotra with u.." He whispers in my ears and broke the hug..

"Mr.Malhotra it's such a pleasure to see u again.." Here goes my manager..

"Same here.. Mr.Ivans.. Mind if I discussed about the project.." Manik said to him..

"Of course, of course... Please follow me..." He said and turned towards me..

"Don't stare at my sexy back for too long.." He said and I chuckled..

"Point noted.."

After a long discussion Manik finally decided to stop.. He was continuously engrossed in his phone..

"I hope now u are satisfied with your big event Mr.Malhotra.." I said sarcastically..

"Never than ever..oh u know we are invited to ur parents house tomorrow.. Invite all of ur friends.. I will invite mine too.." He said with a smirk..

"Friends!? What will happen tomorrow?" I sensed something fishy.

"Nothing.. Just Family time u know.. Tell ur friends to wear gowns.. That will suit more tomorrow..." He said...

"U know what will happen tomorrow, don't u?"

"Maybe... Maybe not."

🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳

Update!!! Now vote,comment and share 😘

Love u all
Mitu