Chapter-13

Nandini's POV:

I woke up with a throbbing head.. I rubbed my eyes for a clear view and saw I wasn't in my room..

Where was I? Then I remembered everything happened last night..

"U woke up.." Manik entered in the room with juice and medicine..

"Where am I?" I asked after taking the juice and medicine..

"My house.. U passed out so I couldn't take u to urs.." Manik smirked...

"Really!! To tum kaise ghus te ho.." Nandini said sarcastically..

"That's my secret.." Manik said..

"Now go and freshen up.. I will make something to eat.." Manik said and my eyes widen..

"U cook!! Since when?"

"Since u left me.." Manik looked at me intensely and I looked away.

"So u are not going to tell me why u left." Manik said..

"No.. If We tell u guys, u again won't agree to leave us and again HE will strike..." I said getting up..

"So.. Please do me a favor cancel this wedding.." With that I went inside if the bathroom..

I took my time to fresh.. I didn't have a brush here so I used mouthwash... I tried to tame my hair and succeeded.. I went downstairs and saw Manik in the kitchen..

"Manik it's not needed I am leaving already.."

"I am already done.. So don't argue and sit down.." He said with 'no room for nonsense' tone.

I sat down and saw fruits and Pancakes for breakfast.. Then I was hesitating. I didn't want to die now..

"Don't worry.. That's edible.. Here is ur coffee..." Manik chuckled..

We were eating silently.. And those pancakes were heaven.. Even I never made pancake like that.. Our silence broke by him..

"Mom called.. We need to select a venue.." He said sipping his coffee..

That time I instantly knew his ans was no.. There won't be any cancellation of the wedding.. 

"I told them to select.. I don't know about it.. I need to go to the office.. I am already late.." I said..

"Ok.. See u later.." He said and I nodded..

As far as I know, I didn't Say him anything to him to make him suspicious.. Otherwise he will easily guess who it was and what's the reason...

Manik's POV:

Let her think that she won.. I won't back down now.. She needs to understand she can't run every time, she can't stop people to get close to her..

Soon my friends came to my house.. We need to discuss which couldn't happen on phone...

"Oh..pancakes!! Manik u love us this much? I didn't know..." Cabir said..

"Shut up.. That was for Nandini.."

"Doesn't matter whom it was for because I am gonna eat it..." Cabir said and start eating..

"Cabir we are here to discuss something.." Abhi said..

"And u said u already done ur breakfast.." Dhruv said..

"Leave him guys.. If he even ate the whole 10 people's food,He will still want to eat more.." Said Arya...

"Stop all this.. U did ur work" I asked them..

"Yeah.. We tried to know why they left us.. But we get to know it's because of Nandini.." Abhi said..

"I know that.. They left us because of our safety.. Now we need to know the person behind it..." I was thinking who it would be..

"We need to plan something.. But not now.. Because u already asked her about it.. If we do something she will be suspicious.." Arya said..

"Don't know what's their problem.. First they left us when we were at the hospital and they are not telling us why?" Cabir said..

"I hope our accident has nothing to do with it.." Dhruv said..

"We have 2 days to think something after that we need to work as our plan.." I said

"But what's the plan..." Cabir said looking at our faces..

2 days later..

Now it's time to execute our plan.. She left me because of my safety.. Now for my safety only she will say the truth..

cabir called Nandini

"Nandini.. Someone attacked Manik in his house.. "

🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮

Guys.. Please comment and vote.. U can do inline comment.. I think that's more fun..

Love u all
Mitu