Characters:

Aya Taylor is an 18 -year-old Liberian girl living in NY. Her family came to the states as refugees. She is five feet and five inches tall with dark chocolate complexion, with 4c hair. She is an only child of her parent. Freshly out of college and optimistic about the world. She is planning to begin her freshman year, as a communication major at Maxwell University, in the fall. Aya has had the privilege of having a semi-sheltered world compared to her other children in her neighborhood. However, that doesn't mean she lives in a gated community. She had seen drug dealer but never thought that her father would be one. Turnes out daddy is a known drug dealer to everyone but Kim. However, with power come consequences, consequences that might affect Aya. 

Malik Harris is a 6'3 brown skinned, 23-year-old afro-latino man

Malik Harris is a 6'3 brown skinned, 23-year-old afro-latino man. His mother is Dominican while his daddy is Haitian. He has black curly hair and juicy pink lips. Typical hood narrative, deadbeat dead, and drug-addicted mother. Can we blame him for being heartless and not knowing love? When the people who were supposed to love him preferred to love drug over him. The one woman he thought he loved left him at the altar for her ex-boyfriend. To get over the hurt he gets involved deeper into the street. but you know what they say, you might love the street but it doesn't love you. With power comes consequences, consequences that might affect Malik.

 This story is merely fictional, however, it will be dealing with real-life issues. Triggers warning with be placed on chapters with intense scenes. Hope you enjoy!