Chapter 7: Keep Your Head Up

We ain't meant to survive because it's a set up even though you fed up. You gotta keep your head up.

-Tupac Shakur

How are you suppose to go on when your main motivation is dead. Dead, six feet deep ashes to ashes, gone. How much does it has to be clearer that my father isn't coming back. I use to think life was just life. You're born, you live then you die, but in those moments that you have even if it the slightest moment you cherish it because you know it can be gone before you start to understand the concept of life. I have to be strong though my daddy didn't raise no quiter neither did my mother. My mother I thought losing her the first time was hard but, what she did was fucked up, but that's still my mother and it's family first no matter what. I was so lost in my self petty that I didn't hear the door of my new " home" more like prison cell as it open. After that night the people who killed my parents took me because no witness are supposed to be left behind. As the door open a little light came in and I finally see where I am.

" Who are you and where am I?"I shouted

As if something snapped in him, the stranger pushed me to the wall and choked me.

"Look here you piece of shit. I make the shots around here, you are in no position to ask any questions. You got that Kimberly?

"Who the hell do you think are, coming here choking me to the wall just because I ask a sample questi-"

Slap I stood there shock,scared and angry as I felt the blood drip from my lips.

"You know only a pussy ass man hits a female."I said not really caring about what he was going to do to me.

"Look you are really working my nerves, I'm going to tell you this for the last time. I run shit around here daddy's little girl, this isn't New York and you don't mean anything here. Lastly clean yourself up, you have your first customer, and I don't want anyone thinking that I Davonte Carter don't take proper care of my whores."

With that being said he stormed out, and slam the door. This has to be a dream I keep telling my self. Isn't this the part where someone jump out of a closet and say you been punked? Davonte might scare the holy Mary out of me but I won't back down, because has Tupac said you gotta keep your head.

Hello my amazing readers I apologize for this suckish chapter.Also what did you think of Davonte's character? There's going to be a lot of new character next chapter maybe a Davonte p.o.v., because I'm getting tired of Kimberly p.o.v.

Anyways you know the drill, you comment,vote and fan, and I'll write more chapters.

-EWC