Flirt

Holy guacamole!!! 200 votes and over 8k reads! That's insane, I never thought any of my stories would get this many! Anyway, on with the story

The music was pumping once again in the Hagane house. Nile was watching Masamune and Benkei play darts before he realised how dangerous that actually was. This lead him to sit on the couch to watch his husband beat Gingka at something for the first time. Beer pong.
He sat there for a bit admiring Kyoya and his sexiness until his curious green eyes wandered to the rest of the room to see what everyone else was doing. To his surprise, Masamune and Benkei were still throwing darts around without there being a scratch on anyone within a ten metre radius. Then there was Demure and Madoka sitting on another couch not too far away from him.

Nile's P.O.V
'They are honestly so adorable I can't handle it!' While I'm sitting here, secretly wishing the two would hook up, I feel someone sit beside beside me and snake their arm around my waist. I swear to Ra, if this isn't Kyoya then whoever it is has a death wish.
"Hey baby. You're looking gorgeous tonight," What. The. Fuck. Tsubasa. I hope this is just the alcohol talking. Maybe he doesn't realise that it's me.
"What are you doing dude?"
"I just want to talk to you," he says pulling me closer, "so, what's a beautiful boy like you doing in a place like this?" My god his breath smells like shit.
"How much have you had to drink?" I ask trying to get as far away from him as possible. But of course that doesn't work because he decides to remove his arm from around my waist to around my shoulders to pull me closer and basically put me in a headlock.
"That doesn't matter babe. By the way, have I ever told you how sexy your accent is?"
"سيبني."
"I don't know what that means but it sounds pretty hot." I roll my eyes, what a fucking idiot. Hurry up and come over here Kyoya.

Kyoya's P.O.V
'Fuck it feels good to be a winner!' I think to myself as I sink another ball into the cups on Gingka's side.
"Drink up bro!" I watch the red head slowly down another one. He's probably almost dead considering I'm a fucking professional.
"Hey Kyoya, a certain someone is getting a little handsy with your boy," I turn around to see what Hikaru is talking about just to see fucking Tsubasa all over Nile. What a fucking dog! I decide to stand back though, I mean he's probably just one of those clingy drunks... that is until he grabs Nile's ass.
"That's it. Oi Tsubasa!" I yell as I walk over to him. I don't say anything else and I don't give him time to say anything, instead I grab him by the shirt and drag him off to the side.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
"Dude, I'm trying to hook up with this hot babe and you're kinda cock-blocking me right now!"
"Well I'm married to that hot babe so keep your filthy fucking hands off of him!"
"No, I can do what I want." That's fucking it.

Nile's P.O.V
So I've finally been rescued by my husband... who has dragged Tsubasa away... to probably hurt him. Well then, looks like I'm going to have to rescue the person I was rescued from before he gets his face rearranged. I head off in the direction they went to find Kyoya grab Tsubasa by the collar of his shirt and slam him up against the wall. Great.
"Kyo! Ease up babe!" I yell as I grab his arm that was pulled back ready to punch Tsubasa.
"Let him go Kyoya!" He hesitates for moment then throws Tsubasa to the ground. Before he can even think about doing anything else, I grab his hand and drag him through the house and out into the backyard.
"Sit." I say sternly pointing to the swing chair. He sits down with a huff. I sit down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder and my hand on his thigh.
"Sorry..."
"Don't be sorry babe. I understand why you were pissed off at him." I say, giving him a kiss on the neck.
"You should have let me hit him then,"
"Nope. You never let me hit Teru and he's a fucking cunt at the best of times. Tsubasa is that drunk that he didn't even realise that we're married. So just settle down a bit." He groaned at that. I can't blame him though, I'm the same if not worse when it comes to the blond fuck.
We sit there for a while in silence, I'm secretly hoping Tsubasa passes out before we go back inside.
"Hey Nile?" Kyoya says breaking the silence and snapping me out of my dozing off state. I hum in response, too tired to even lift my head.
"If I let you hit Teru, will you let me hit Tsubasa?"
"... I'll think about it."