Halloween Party

"Hurry up Nile! We'll be late to Tsubasa's party if you don't come out!" Kyoya yelled from outside the bathroom. Nile, who was inside the bathroom, looked at himself again in the mirror before screaming back at his boyfriend.
"No! I don't want to!" Kyoya sighed.
"Babe, just open the door," he said gently, trying to pry the younger out. The Egyptian hesitated for a moment. He slowly unlocked the door and opened it to reveal himself and what he was wearing for the Halloween party.
"I look like a slut," he mumbled, a blush spreading across his face from the greenette eyeing him up and down. Nile was wearing a black sleeveless shirt that was a bit to short and showed his tattoo of two paw prints on his left hip, short black denim shorts that showed the bottom of Nile's rounded ass, mid thigh black boots with a slight heel, garters, fingerless fishnet gloves and black cat ears on the top of his head.
"You're a sexy kitty," Kyoya drooled at the sight in front of him.
"Where did you get that outfit anyway?"
"Tsubasa's gave me a bag full of this and told me to wear it to his party, and I'm not sexy! I look like a prostitute!" The ginger growled. Kyoya chuckled lightly and leant down and gave him a small kiss on the lips.
"So what are you going as, Kyo?"
"Myself," he grinned. He dragged the smaller to the car to head off to Tsubasa's.

At Tsubasa's house

They arrived at the silver haired teens place, flashing lights and loud music greeting them as they walked to the front door. The trip there hadn't been very fun for Kyoya because Nile had chucked a tantrum in the car about looking like a skank, even now the ginger was still pouting. The door swung open, there stood a smirking Vampire Tsubasa.
"Glad you could make it." He greeted stepping aside to let the couple through.
"Oh and Nile!" The ginger stopped and looked at the eagle boy, "I told you you would look hot in that costume!" He laughed as Nile growled and stormed off over to the alcohol.

Later

Kyoya sat on the couch by himself with a beer in his hand. He wasn't that much of a party person so he usually went to the isolated spots. Nile soon stumbled over to the man, a half empty cruiser in his hand. Nile took another big swig of his drink before throwing it away and sitting on Kyoya's lap.
"Yoyo! Why are you over here by yourself?" Nile asked whilst pouting.
"You need to loosen up a bit like me Kyo," he slurred a bit then giggled.
"Nile? How many drinks have you had?" Kyoya asked sternly. The younger pretended to think for a second.
"More than 5 but that doesn't matter right now," Nile smirked and licked the older's bottom lip. They both started kissing, tongues rubbing against each other, teeth clashing and lips moving. Nile slowly started grinding his hips into the other's. Kyoya pulled back and gently laid Nile on the couch. The Egyptian wrapped his legs around Kyoya's waist. Kyoya pulled the younger into a soft but passionate kiss, their tongues gently massaging each other. Kyoya slowly ground his clothed erection into Nile's.
"Um... Guys?" Tsubasa interrupted. The two stopped their actions and looked up at the silver haired male.
"Sorry to interrupt your making out and dry fucking, but I don't exactly want you two fucking on my couch for everyone to see. I wouldn't care if you had sex on my couch while no one was here but..." Tsubasa trailed off. Kyoya stood up, lifting the drunk Egyptian boy off the couch.
"We better get going anyway. Nile's drunk and I need to put him in bed." Kyoya said, "I've only had half a beer so I should be alright to drive home."
"Righto. Seeya later guys," Tsubasa waved and watched the couple walk back to there car.

Back at Kyoya and Nile's house

"Strip!" Kyoya yelled at Nile who was once again throwing a tantrum.
"I don't want toooo!" Nile whined and pushed Kyoya's hand that was holding a pair of boxers and a baggy shirt away.
"Put them on now or I won't sleep with you tonight!"
"But who will keep me warm? I don't wanna be cold!" Kyoya groaned at the cute way Nile said that. He grabbed the hem of the Egyptian's black shirt and reefed it over his head causing the ears to fall off and making the shirtless boy shiver from the cool air on his chest and back. He took off the boots, shorts and garters and put on the boxers he was holding a moment ago.
"Lift your arms up Nile," the Egyptian obeyed and Kyoya put the baggy grey shirt on him.
"Bed." The greenette said sternly. Nile pulled down the blankets to their queen sized bed and jumped underneath them.
"Are you going to sleep with me? I'm cold." The younger whimpered. The green haired man sighed, turned the lights off and snuggled in bed with Nile.
"I love you Yoyo." Nile mumbled into the older's chest before falling into a deep sleep.
"I love you too."