Interview with Kyoya

1. When did you lose your virginity and to who?
Well, I lost my virginity when I was in 9th grade. I was like the oldest one in my grade though because I was 15 and everyone else was 14. Also it was to Nile.

2. What do you love about Nile?
Can I say everything??? If I'm being more specific then I would have to say his smile, eyes, laugh, personality, body, ass, legs... basically everything.

3. How did the two of you meet?
We met in high school. He had exchanged over from Egypt so Hikaru decided to hang out with him so I met him because of her, we were basically best friends after a few days.

4. Favourite sex position and why?
I'm fine with any sex position, but, I would have to say... missionary, or something similar, or have Nile ride me, just because I like to see his face.

5. Kinks?
Is Nile a kink? If so, then that!

6. Weirdest place you've had sex?
I would have to say... either in the school storage room or in the plane bathroom stall. Yeah that's right, we're part of the mile high club.

7. List all of the places that you and Nile have had sex.
Bed, floor, couch, kitchen bench, table, chair, shower, bath, in the car, on the car, plane, school, desk, tent, pool, lake, beach, dance studio, on a ping pong table... I think that's it.

8. Hottest thing Nile does during sex?
When he scratches down my back and bites my shoulder. He has the hottest fucking moans ever, as well as pulls the hottest fucking faces ever, especially when he cums. There's this thing that he does where he starts speaking Arabic because he's in that much pleasure and can't speak English. Also it's really hot when his head drops back and his back arches off of the bed... I don't know why but it's so fucking sexy.

9. Shower sex or bath sex?
Depends. If I feel like holding him against a wall and fucking him, then shower. If not, then bath. However, overall I prefer the bath because it doesn't require as much effort and it's more relaxing.

10. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have a Japanese and Egyptian themed sleeve on my left arm and shoulder with a jade lion coming onto my left pec, and I have wings on my hips. I don't have any piercings.

11. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
Yeah, at school, on a plane, and on the beach.

12. Who is louder during sex?
Definitely Nile.

13. If Nile was a girl, what would you do?
I would eat that pussy until he would be dripping with cum, then fuck him senseless.

14. Most sensitive area besides private parts?
Probably around my belly button. Don't ask why. Nile always licks, sucks, and bites that area... little shit.

15. Most times you've had sex in one day?
5 times on my birthday. In the morning in the bed, at lunch on the couch, while attempting to make dinner on the bench (counter), in the bath, and then before we went to bed. It was a great day.

16. Weirdest place you've received a handjob?
In the cinemas, I don't remember what we were watching because I couldn't concentrate due to Nile's hand. He gave me a blowjob too.

17. Who wins the arguments?
Absolutely, 100%, not me. Half of the time I have no idea what Nile is saying because he starts speaking Arabic when he gets really pissed off. I've learnt how to say so many swear words.

18. Have you ever gotten jealous?
A few times when random guys flirt with him. Fucking bastards, he's mine!

19. What are Nile's fears and how did you find out?
I found out he was claustrophobic when we went on an adventure tour through some caves and he had a panic attack just from looking at the small spaces we had to climb through. He even cried because he thought he had to go through them, poor baby.

20. Do you love Nile?
Of course I love him! As cheesy as it sounds, I don't know what I would do without him. He's the most beautiful, and gorgeous, and sweetest person I have ever met. I just love him so fucking much.