Drunk Egyptian

Kyoya's P.O.V
"What do you mean he's extremely drunk, Masamune? I told you guys to make sure he doesn't drink too much because his drunken brain doesn't know when to stop!" It had barely been an hour since I left Nile at Gingka's house to pick Hikaru up from the airport. We were on our way back to join the party, but I guess I won't be staying for long now.
"We're almost there, just lock him in a room or something. Specifically somewhere away from alcohol!" I don't even wait for a response. Whatever he had to say was probably dumb anyway, might as well save my brain cells.
"Didn't realise we were having a party," Hikaru pipes up. To be honest I kinda forgot she was there for a second.
"Yeah, it was supposed to be a welcome home party but I guess they started a bit too early."
"Surely they're just exaggerating though. Then again, this is Nile we're talking about and that little shit can down a lot of alcohol in a short amount of time..." well that's certainly reassuring Hikaru. She's right though, there's no way he's not blind drunk right now. Masamume would not be calling me otherwise.
"We'll find out soon enough," I groan. This is gonna be a long night.

At Gingka's House
We finally pull up at Gingka's house and I can already hear the ruckus going on inside. I haven't even opened the car door yet.
"Alright let's get this over with," Hikaru sighs as she gets out of the car. I follow closely behind as we head to the front door. I must admit, I was expecting an absolute mess, but not this kind of mess.
"What the fuck happened?!" Several heads turn towards me in panic.
"Nothing!!!! We have everything under control!"
"Yeah of course, Masamune! That's why there is fucking blood everywhere!" Before Masamune could even try to explain the situation, Nile excitedly raced over to Hikaru and pulled her into a hug, leaving a trail of blood in his wake as it gushed out of his hand. Well that explains where it came from, but how is a mystery.
"Hikaru!!! I missed yoooouuu!"
"I missed you too babe, but you're kinda bleeding everywhere right now."
"I broke a bottle and it hurt my hand, and now the carpet is ruined! *gasp* Kyo! I missed you too babyyyy!" Next thing I know, I have a drunk Egyptian in my arms, his wrapped around my neck, and the wet drip of blood on my back.
"Sweetheart, I really think we should get you to the hospital. I wouldn't be surprised if you need stitches."
"But I don't want tooooo! Needles aren't supposed to go in hands..." he whines into my neck which his face is now buried in. God this is going to be an absolute nightmare.
"Hikaru, could you get like a towel or something to wrap his hand in while I try and get him in the car?" She gives a nod before walking off. I turn back to Nile and start walking backwards whilst still holding onto him, which turned out to be a failed attempt to get him to walk willingly to the car considering his legs decided not to follow.
"Come on babe, you need to get in the car." I try moving again, but of course the little shit head still refuses to walk. When we finally make it out of the front door, his arms are basically wrapped around my thighs and his legs dragging behind him.
"You like to make things difficult, don't you?" The only response I get to that is a groan. *sigh* guess forcing him into the car against his will is my only option here. With this as the plan I stand him on his knees, bend down, put my hand under his ass, and pull him up over my shoulder.
"Nooo! Put me down!"
"This is for your own good Nile."
"But Kyooo!!! *gasp* oh my god, your back is bleeding!" I can't help but chuckle at that.
"That's your blood baby," I respond after I manage to get him in the car and buckle his seatbelt.
We don't have to wait long before Hikaru comes out with an old hand towel, which we managed to wrap around Nile's hand without a fuss. That's one win for the night at least. Now for the real challenge of getting him in the hospital.

At the hospital
Well... that was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. The trip here was a bit eventful with me having to crank some music up to keep Nile awake, and him finally realising how bad his cut actually is and freaking out. But overall a piece of cake. I think the alcohol wearing off made him feel the pain which made my life, and everyone else's, much easier with getting him to cooperate. Hopefully he's out soon enough. I've been sitting here for hours waiting for him, it's almost 3 in the goddamn morning. The cut turned out to be worse then we thought. There were still shards of glass in there and he severed a tendon
"Surely they are almost done in there..." I whisper to myself. Not long after, my prayers had been answered, and out walked an exhausted looking Egyptian with a hand splint on.
"Let's get the fuck out of here. I just want to go to bed!" He groans as he approaches. Poor baby looks a little worse for wear. He's definitely 10 times more sober now than when I first got him in the car.
"Come on baby, let's go home," I say as I wrap my arm around his shoulders.

Back at home
"I feel like death!"
"Well this is why we don't go overboard with drinking Nile. Now, are you getting in the shower or just going straight to-" before I can even finish my sentence, Nile flops onto the bed face first and mumbles out a muffled 'sleep'.
"Are you at least going to get undressed?" I ask, but of course get no response. Damn he crashed quickly. I quietly leave the room to retrieve drugs that will help with both his head and hand in the morning, as well as a glass of water.
When I get back to the room, Nile hasn't even moved an inch. Guess I'll undress him then. He's lucky I love him.
I start with his shoes and socks, before removing everything else, leaving him in just his underwear.
Knowing him though he'll probably get cold, so I grab one of my shorts that Nile likes to wear and put it on him.
"Come cuddle with me."
"So you are awake you little fuck!"
"Only since you put a shirt on me. Now shut up and come lay down with me. I'm cold and my hand hurts."
*Sigh* guess I'll just shower in the morning with him then. I quickly strip off before jumping in bed beside him, facing towards him on my side. Almost immediately he latches onto me like a fucking leech with his face snuggled into my chest.
"Love you Kyo." I wrap one arm around his waist, my other hand coming up to brush aside strands of hair on his face.
"Love you too, baby. Goodnight"
...
...
...
"Remind me in the morning to never drink again."