I'm Horny

Nile was quietly sitting on the couch by himself, watching a movie. Loud footsteps came rushing down the stairs and a greenette sat himself next to the ginger.
"Whatcha watching Nile?" He questioned as he wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulders.
"The Maze Runner," he monotonously replied. Kyoya groaned and laid his head on the Egyptian's lap.
"Watching movies is boring. I know something better that we can do," he said as he kissed Nile's stomach softly.
"No Kyoya, I'm trying to watch a movie," the Egyptian whined, running his hand through the green locks.
"But Nile I'm horny!"
"You have a hand you know, use it." Nile growled. Kyoya stood up, Nile happily sighed, thinking he was leaving when suddenly Kyoya lifted him up and over his shoulder. Nile hated being carried over Kyoya's shoulder because that's what the older man did when Nile didn't give him what he wanted.
"Put me down Kyo!!" He yelled. When Kyoya got to their bedroom he threw Nile onto the bed and got on top of him. He ravished the younger's mouth, occasionally biting the boy's lip while ripping both of their shirts off.
"Kyoya," Nile mumbled into the kiss. Kyoya got the hint and slowed the kiss down a bit but kept it heated and hot. He trailed wet kisses down Nile's jaw and neck, stopping to leave a few hickeys on the boys shoulders and collar bone. The greenette's tongue slid down the Egyptian's stomach and lightly nipped at his bellybutton.
"Kyo-ah!" Nile panted as Kyoya's tongue dipped into his bellybutton. The older male robbed the younger's tan hips with his thumbs, moving further down and pulling the smaller's pants off. He lightly kissed Nile's erection the the fabric before releasing it by pulling his boxers down. Kyoya traced his tongue around Nile's cock and down to his entrance. Nile screamed in pleasure as the greenette shoved his tongue into the wet entrance before pulling out again.
"You wanna 69?" He questioned, earning a nod from the younger. Kyoya laid on his back, Nile climbing on top of him but with his face near the older's cock and his ass near the older's face. Nile grabbed the base of the huge dick in front of him and teasingly licked the tip. Kyoya moaned. He grabbed onto Nile's thighs and pulled his ass closer to his face before he once again started eating the boys ass out again. Nile moaned and deep throated Kyoya, his moans vibrating around Kyoya's cock. They both climaxed, Nile swallowing as much as he could. Nile's cum dribbled down the greenette's chest as he sat up. He grabbed the younger's hips and slammed his dick into Nile. The ginger moaned at the feeling of being filled.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk!" Kyoya growled in the smaller's ear as he pulled almost all the way out, then slammed back in. Nile screamed out as his prostate was hit dead on. Kyoya moved faster and harder, getting closer to reaching his climax. Nile whimpered in lust, his voice unable to scream from the drag of Kyoya's dick inside him. Saliva dripped down the corner of his mouth from being unable to keep it shut. Kyoya kept pounding into Nile's ass, until the Egyptian climaxed. His walls tightened around the greenette's cock causing it to shoot cum into Nile's entrance. After riding out his orgasm, he pulled out of his lover and collapsed beside him. Nile stood up from the bed and glared at the panting man.
"Kyoya... I can still walk. So if that's all you got then don't expect me to believe you when you say you're horny," Nile said keeping up his glare.
"I am horny though."
"Then fuck me!"