Chapter 13 - Vegeta ascendant SSJ3 Blue/ The true legendary Super Saiyan

Vegeta was lying on the ground and I was still waiting for his answer. Then he stood up.

Vegeta: Realy not bad. You are as strong as I'am. You should know something. Well when Kakarott was training in paradise or where ever he was . I was training too. Maybe I can turn in a normal SSJ3 or use Ultra Instinct. But....(He smiles) when I trained I didn't even surpass and reach SSJ3 blue but I surpassed that too.

Trunks: What is he meaning...surpassed SSJ3 Blue.

Goten: We trained with him and we even didn't see this form.

Goku: Surpassed SSJ3 Blue?

If he realy surpassed that and using this then I have no chance to win. I got to prevent that. I started to powering up and stretched my hands towards Vegeta and Vegeta suddenly turned into his Ultra instinct form and started powering up then his whole body starts shining and his power was rising and then I covered my face with my hands because of the wind he created I could barely see nothing. Then light beams starts flying towards him and it felt like the galaxy was tearing appart.

Vegeta: RRRRRYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

Then everything stops except that Vegeta was shining. Then the shining light was fading away and there he was standing. With an Power that made me felt that my whole body was tearing appart. What was this. He had Hair on his body. His cloth...his hair form...his body....everything changed.

Videl: A....a.....this is... .

Goten: I don't know....what to....

Everybody was in shock. Except Queen Nemora.

Goku: Ve....Ve.....Vegeta... ?!?!

Me: What is.....thi.......this... ?

Vegeta: SSJ4 Blue.

Me: Su....Super Saiyan....4.....Blue... ?!!?!?

There were only two ways for me now, I give up or put my life on the line and Risk it and try to win.

Vegeta: This....is my answer Atega.

Vegeta took his fighting position and I was like frozen. I realy didn't know how I should decide. I could risk it and die or stay alive and maybe find a way back home. But then I start smiling and calm myself down. What an Saiyan I would be if I don't even try it. Isn't this what made me a Saiyan grandfather. I remembered what he said to me when he was dying. With the words of the King of all Saiyans and then I said it loud.

Me: Vegetaaaaa....To risk it all and surpass our limits to become the strongest we risk even our lifes, this is what made us a Saiyan.....then I turned into my normal Kaioken.

Vegeta was shocked: These words....are... .

and then I screamed: THE GREATEST WARRIOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

Vegeta: No way....times 16....17...19....21......24....argh...twenty....

By raising my energy and risking it all I thought that I put my life into the hands of my Saiyan ancestors and especialy my Idol Vegetas father....the first legend...King Vegeta. Then I felt it. I changed but. It was not Super Kaioken. What is this. I was shining in dark gold. My aura my hair. My body changed. What is this form. Then I looked into puddle of water that came up from the destroyed ground. Impossible?! I was.....a super Saiyan?!

Goku: Super Saiyan? But his power level!?

Gohan: Aah...he is... .

Mizuna: As strong... .

Sierra: As Vegeta... .

I looked over to the others and saw the shock in there eyes even in the Queens eyes and her mouth was wide opened but I was only a Super Saiyan. Vegeta attacked and I blocked and punched back he blocked my punch but was pushed back by it. I looked at my hands. Why I'am as strong as him by this form.

Gaia: Is this...legendary???

Queen Nemora: The legendary...Super Saiyan!

Kale: This is the real legendary Super Saiyan?!

I heared everything what they said and I rushed at Vegeta and threw a punch at his face and he blocked but I punched through it and broke his right arm and hit in his face. He flew through the battle arenas wall and I sense how his energy was about to vanish. I only thought about to give him a sensu bean and suddenly I appeared in front of him so fast I didn't even realize I was standing over him. I bend down and gave him a sensu bean. He opened his eyes and stood up. he looked at me. A few seconds we only looked at each others eyes. Then he said something I will never forgett.

Vegeta: My father said it ones to me when he send me to my first mission. I only said this to my son now, I'am saying it to you/ Whatever will happened and who ever stands in your way never forget...to risk it all and surpass our limits to become the strongest we risk even our lifes, this is what made us a Saiyan, the greatest warriors.

Me: I'am honored to be born in your bloodline.

Vegeta: Somewhere because you are my descendant....I'am your father too Ageta. I'am proud of you.

My heart was crying to hear this from the legend of himself. I bow down and go on my right knee.

Me: I will never dissapoint our bloodline my King.

Vegeta: You better not.

Trunks: I count on you too Ageta!

I stood up and looked back and everybody else was standing there. Trunks, Goten, Bra, Videl, Pan, Gaia, Gohan, Sarotto, Sierra, Cabba, Kale, Caulifla and him Kakarott. He came to me and put his hands on my right shoulders.

Goku smiled and said: I'am relaxed now I know the future is in save hands. Tell your friend Suko I'm proud of him.

Me: But how? I can't got back.

Kakarott then looked at the Queen.

Queen Nemora: Looks like it's my turn.

Then Queen Nemora speaks something in a weird language and created a black whole few meters away from us and I was shocked.

Queen Nemora: Kakarott, I want you to go with him.

Vegeta and Kakarott were shocked.

Vegeta & Kakarott: What?!

Queen Nemora: You are stronger then Vegeta and the young Saiyans in the futur need an teacher.

Mizuna: I go.

Gaia: But... .

Mizuna interrupt Gaia and said: I think I'm a better teacher then Kakarott!

Gaia: But you teach the elite Warriors of every planet here Mizuna.

Mizuna: Everything I knew I taught you Gaia. You are as good as I'am and I think King Vegeta and Kakarott together are way better teachers then I'am.

Bra: I started to like you Mizuna. In that short time when they two fought, I already started to see you like an big sister.

Pan: Me too.

Mizuna: I see you both like my two little sisters. We will see each other again.

Queen Nemora: Then hurry because the portal is about to close.

Me: Well then let's go.

When I wanted to step through the portal Mizuna put her hand on my back and said: Saiyan lady first.
Then she stepped through and me too.
Hope we see each other one day.