Chapter 11 - First Day After The Wedding (Part 1)

Chapter 11 – First Day After The Wedding (Part 1)

Note: I've change human sized pillow to body pillow as the prior one sounds weird. Also, I apologize for the late update as I've told several of you that I will update last weekend but did not. Furthermore, chapter 11 will be separated into parts; my laptop is wacking out on me. Hence, this part of ch. 11 will be short. Hope you all like this part of ch. 11. I'm just gonna say this outright: some/most of you might feel this part stopped at a cliffhanger and want to kick me off its edge. Anyway.....Happy reading!

.........

Outside, the sun was already high up. The time was almost close to noon.

Xiao Ming's slender figure was cuddled tightly within the warm arms of the Third Prince. Xiao Ming's head was buried within Tian Jin's chest while one of his arms was wrapped snugly around the prince's waist. His legs were entangled with the prince's own. A disheveled crimson satin blanket covered their bodies from the waist down. Above them was a gold chiffon ceiling swag that likened the image of a blossoming flower in its most brilliant moment. Layers of long red organza silk screens cascaded from the ceiling to the marble floor, surrounding the bed and created an atmosphere of beauty and intimacy.

Xiao Ming's eyebrows wrinkled as he began to wake up from his peaceful and deep sleep. Not willing to give up such a good sleep, Xiao Ming unconsciously tightened his hold around Tian Jin's waist. His "body pillow" was so warm and comforting, Xiao Ming snuggled even closer to "it" and stuffed his nose into the "crevice" of the pillow and sniffed. It smelled of an earthy and natural musk that exuded a sense of sensual masculinity. It was not at all like the sweet smell of his pillow. His brows wrinkled in an inquiry. Xiao Ming thought to himself, "Did the laundrymaid change the soap?" However, he was very doubtful of that possibility. Who would use this sort of soap aroma?

He could feel the hot and hard touch of his "pillow". The slightly wrinkled brows on his temples turned into a frown. His hand, which was hugging the "pillow", experimentally caressed its surface. It was warm, hard, and smooth. Sensing that this might not be his pillow, he opened his eyes. What he saw was a flawlessly smooth and muscular chest. His eyes widened in shock and he gave a small gasp. "Who is this," thought Xiao Ming in alarm. He lifted his head away from the bare chest to see who it was.

The face that entered his eyes was excessively handsome with sharp, masculine brows that hooded over a pair of closed eyes and long lashes that made one want to tease them and see what color exists beneath those delicate eyelids. His nose bridge was tall and straight. His bare, attractive lips were a shade of peach. His jaws were sharp and well sculpted, adding endless charms to his visage.

Entranced by this unexpected and stunning scenery, Xiao Ming unconsciously tilted his head to one side and reached out with one hand to touch the face. His hand touched the warm, smooth surface of that sculpted jaw. "Where have I seen such handsomeness before?", Xiao Ming involuntarily wondered in his mind as his dark, round eyes gazed at that majestic face before him. He slightly narrowed his eyes in thought, trying to recall. Seeming to remember who this godlike face belonged to, Xiao Ming gasped sharply and pulled his hand back as if he had been scalded.

Quick as a bullet, Tian Jin's hand shot out to grasp Xiao Ming's. He opened his eyes to reveal a beautiful light, bronze color that exuded a feeling of warmth, and the corners of his lips hooked up charmingly.

Xiao Ming's beautiful face turned menacing and he shouted angrily, "You!"

"It's too bad. I was enjoying that." Tian Jin said teasingly.

Xiao Ming humphed in contempt and tried to yank his hand away. "Let go of me!" Suddenly, his eyes caught the sight of Tian Jin's bare chest and he remembered how it had felt beneath his hand. A heavy image of what could have transpired last night on the bed entered his mind. He quickly looked at his own self and discovered that his upper body was also naked. The rest of his body from the waist down was covered by satin but it could not cover up the fact that he was fully naked on the bed with another guy. His face darkened with shame and rage. He felt as if he had been stripped of his dignity and manhood. He tried to yank his hand out from the other's hand again; this time much harder. Fearing that Xiao Ming might bruise himself with such force, Tian Jin let go. Xiao Ming sat up and raged, "What have you done to me?! Do you not have shame before the eyes of heavens?!" He stared down at Tian Jin as if he wanted to smash the man's balls into a paste and cut off his penis and feed it to the dogs.

Seeing such brutal intentions displayed within those round eyes on such a beautiful face, Tian Jin suddenly thought of the beautiful yet fierce and overly proud white cat he once had in his childhood. He laughed and sat up. He said half teasingly and half seriously, "What shame should I have when I am the heavens?" Without waiting for Xiao Ming's retort, Tian Jin quickly turned his face away and called out to the servants who have been waiting patiently outside the bedchamber since early morning. "Servants, you may enter."

The doors opened, and many servants came in to prepare the clothes and the bath. They meticulously went about their work without having shifty eyes or any sort of expressions toward their master's intimacy with his prince consort.

Tian Jin watched the shocked and horrified look on his beloved's face, he chuckled devilishly. With a swift tug, the satin nearly slipped from Xiao Ming's whole lower body. Xiao Ming's jade-like legs from, his lower thigh to his toes, were revealed. Before the satin could fall away from his lower body entirely, Xiao Ming recovered from the shock. In a rush to cover himself, he quickly pulled on the satin and slipped himself under it to cover all of him. Tian Jin laughed and took this chance to pull Xiao Ming into his embrace. His strong arms wrapped around Xiao Ming's body while Xiao Ming froze up for a moment.

Xiao Ming could feel the other's solid and hot body against his own. Their faces were inches apart. Xiao Ming's cheeks and ears burned up in embarrassment and anger. "What are you doing? Let go!" He struggled against Tian Jin's hold.

Tian Jin only tightened his embrace and leaned his face closer to Xiao Ming's. Xiao Ming stiffened, wary of the other's intention. One side of Tian Jin's mouth hooked up and he whispered, "Do you want to make a scene?"

Xiao Ming seemed to get what Tian Jin was referring to and turned his head to glimpse at the servants.

Behind the layers of organza silk screens, a servant bowed and said, "Your Highness, the clothes and bath have been prepared. Will you and Prince Consort Xiao require any assistance?"

Xiao Ming looked at the distant silhouette of the servant behind the screens.

Tian Jin leaned even closer and whispered into Xiao Ming's ear, "What do you think? Should I have them stay and provide us with assistance?"

The hot breath touched Xiao Ming's ear and he felt a tingle. His heart squeezed at the strange feeling. He shook his head no.

Tian Jin smiled and teased, "Then, give me kiss."