Chapter 3 - A Bad Premonition(Part A)

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait. I appreciate your patience and support.  I'm currently working on chapter three, but is not complete yet so I'm just gonna put up the first half of the chapter. Hope you all enjoy!
------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 – A Bad Premonition (Part A)

In front of Xiao Ming was a young handsome boy. The boy’s eyes were gleaming brightly while his lips were curved into a brilliant smile. In his hand was a pink cherry blossom.

Xiao Ming stared at the boy, trying to recall who the boy was. Then he looked around him. He was in an overgrown garden with a cherry tree in full blossom. All this seemed familiar to him, but he couldn’t remember what. He raised one hand toward the boy and was about to say something, but his voice never passed his lips. He stared at his hands in shock. They were small like a child’s. He touched his arms and face and then looked at his own body. He was dressed in a blue female dress. Why was he wearing a female dress? More importantly, why was he so small.

“What’s going on?” exclaimed Xiao Ming as he tried to remember. “Wait a minute, this was …” His eyes widened as he recalled an event.

Just as he recalled, the boy in front of him suddenly grew into a giant that was 20 feet high. The boy bent down and grabbed Xiao Ming into his hands.

Xiao Ming was terrified. He struggled to get free, but he couldn’t get out of the boy’s enormous grip. He shouted, “Put me down you bastard! How dare you put your hands on me!”

As if the boy didn’t even hear him, the boy’s voice boomed down to him. “Xiao Ming, remember my name Tian Jin. We may not see each other after this. When I grow up, I will definitely come find you and make you mine.”

Xiao Ming stared up at the giant face before him and angrily yelled, “Who wants to be yours, you shithead! You big-headed bastard! You damned -”

What happened next immediately shut Xiao Ming up.

His face contorted in horror as he saw the boy’s face coming closer and closer to him. The boy’s eyes were closed and his peachy lips were puckered up.

“Don’t -Don’t come any closer to me!” yelled Xiao in complete horror.

The boy’s soft, giant lips smooshed against Xiao Ming’s entire face and upper body.

Xiao Ming was frozen stiff in the boy’s hands as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Xiao Ming woke up screaming and covered in sweat from head to toe. As he realized that it was all a dream, he stopped screaming and tried to calm down.

Inside his bed chamber was quiet. He can slightly hear the singings of the crickets outside. It was still night.

He wiped his forehead with his sleeve and lied back down on his bed. Although it was a dream, it was based on an event 10 years ago when he was 7 years old. The dream was still fresh in his mind so a hint of fear still lingered in his heart. His right hand grabbed the fabric over his chest and kneaded his chest with it to calm his mind. He sighed, closed his eyes, and then opened them again to stare at the bed ceiling above him.

“Tian Jin,” whispered Xiao Ming. The image of the boy appeared in his mind, and he frowned angrily. “Sneaky rat bastard! How dare he enter my dream. If I see him again, I’ll give him a good beating.”

After saying so, he gently patted his chest and slowly drifted back to sleep.