Dance for you pt.1 (brook x reader)

An: heck I decided to take a break from ship ( pleasee dont be mad at me) just cause I haven't written any story's in a while and noticed I had a few requests so enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   She never belived in love at first sight or true love or anything like that. That was until (y/n) moved into town.
She was pretty, and smart, and liked music and art. And she had the prettiest hair and her eyes OH her eyes she could get lost in them.

  "Brook!brook are you listinging?" She looked up at (y/n) who was in her ballet uniform.
"You ready?" brook nodded and smied before starting the car and (y/n) got in. "Are you sure you can't stay and watch my performance?" brook glanced at her before pulling into the parking lot of the frozen yougert shop. "Yea...Chloe and I Have to finish that drama project. " (y/n) sighed and hopped out of the car And they both walked in. "But You can't postpon it and take off an hour and bring chloe?"
Brook ordered there yogert and turned to her. "I'll talk to her. "
(y/n) jumped and hugged her then grabbed her frozen you very from the counter and following brook outside to the car. Brook smiled as (y/n) ate and sang along to the songs on the radio.  "Ok good luck!"
"Bye! Try to convince her!" brook nodded And watched her walk into the theater. "Damn why do you have to be so good looking."

  "Please chloe!''
Chloe rolled her eyes. "No we need to get this done! I'm sorry I cant make time for your girlfriend." brook blushed and accidentally knocked over the glue. "She isnt my girlfriend!"
Chloe looked at her and relised something. "Omg broooookkkkk!!!! You love her!"
   "No I don't shut up that's so ew she's my best friend!"
Chloe grinned and grabbed the keys to her car.
"Get up where going to that show!"
"Oh what we don't have time to-" "lets go!"

Heck also i have been working on some new books and dunno who would be intrested in them
But the first I one is
"I can lose everything" oliver x reader
Based on the Netflix original series: "everything sucks"
And
"curiousity killed the cat"  cecil x reader
Based of the podcast
"Welcome to night vale" 
So yea im pretty positive not a lot of you know what these are but there amazing and you shod watch and listen to them.
But if your intrested let me know of you want the description of the story and if you would wanna read one sooner that the other
But that's all for now
Please lemme know
Byeeee
-JM