Comfort (jer x reader)

WARNING THIS HAS A TINY BIT OF MENTION OF SAD FAMILY THINGS SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT READING THIS IF IT BOTHERES YOU.

(Y/n) sat her her closet hugging her knees she looked at her phone.
(Y/n): send help. The window is open
Jer bear: ill bee there ASAP!.
Sh awaited for her friend Jeremy to arrive and comfort her from the angry arguing of her parents. This wasn't the first time it happened ever since her older brother Charlie moved out they would always fight and she would lock her self away and wait for her prince to crawl through the window.
   Suddenly there was a thud and the smack of her window being shut.
     "Jeremy?" Her walked over to the closet and opened it.he looked down and the terrified girl.
    "Come on" he pulled her out of the closet and carried her over to the bed.she hugged him tighty. (Y/n)  wasn't the type to cry often she had tought herself how to be strong is situations like this.she Pulled away from Jeremy and looked at the ground.
    "Hey im here now.every thing will be ok." There was a sudden shatter of an object outside causing her to jump into his arms.
    "Shhh" he rubbed her back.
"Why don't you go take a shower and relax" she nodded.
   "What about-"
"I'll be fine" she grabbed a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. When she came out she saw Jeremy sitting on the bed playing video games in a pair of her brothers old clothes.
     "I see you've decided to stay the night …" She plopped down in the bed next to him.
  "Yea. Wanna play?" She nodded and took the controller. Half way through her turn there was a door slammed shut followed by heavy footsteps then another slammed door. (Y/n)  sighed heavily then put the controller down and layed her head on her pillow. Jeremy turned the game off and grabbed a sleeping back.
   "Atually Jeremy can you sleep up here tonight just stay on your side."
Jeremy blushed a bit.
     "Uh sure" he crawled into bed his back facing hers.
     "Thank you Jeremy" she wispered
"Anything for you" he Wispered back she smiled and rolled over. Jeremy looked over at her.
     "Good nigh" And fell asleep.
    Jeremy was the first to wake up and found (y/n) cuddled utop him.her head layed softly on his shoulder His shirt was lifted a bit and her cold hand rested on his chest. He blushed looking down at her. He kissed her forehead before slipping away he got changed and started climbing out the window.
      "I love you" he wispered then he was gone.
     "I love you too…"