Jake x reader

I was a theater nerd so of course when the school play came around I signed up. The school play was of Romeo and Juliet. And I had the lead role of Juliet and the lead role of Romeo was jake. I never really liked jake but I didn't want to lose the role so I had to deal with it.
  I was packing up my stuff after finishing practice when I heard someone call my name.
     "Hey (y/n)!" I turned around and saw jake making his way twards me.
    " oh hey whats up?"
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to come over and practice our lines tonight?" I looked at him and could tell he was clearly blushing.
     "Sure" I slung my bag over the my shoulder.
     "Uh great! Ill see you tonight then."
I nodded and walked out of the theater.
                    ~~Time skip~~
I hussled up to jakes front door and knocked on it. After a few minutes of stumbling and thumping the door swung open.
     "Hey!"
"Hi"
      "Come on in" I stepped inside and looked around.
     "Uh we can practice in here" he lead me into the living room and we took a seat and being to practice.
We practice different parts for an hour before we got to the part where we kiss. We looked at each other then I cleared my throght.
    "Well I think think thats good enough for tonight" he nodded then got up.
    "Well good night" i smiled then went out the front door. I began walking down the drive way before I heard the door swing open.
     "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night." I turned around and saw jake walking twords me he grabbed me and kissed me. I smiled when he pulled away.
     "Parting is such a sweet sarrow, that I shall say good night till it be marrow." I kissed his cheek and took off down the sidewalk.