Birthday gift (Michael x reader)

Today was your birthday but it didn't matter because no one else knew. You made it to your first peireod class and saw a  box on your desk with a small note attached . You picked it up and read the note.
Happy birthday  (y/n)  I hope you enjoy ~ <3
You smiled to yourself and opened the box and saw a vintage walk man and some caset tapes each was label differently.
One was named.
good music for bad days.
    You desided to listen to that one first you put it in hit play and pull on the head phones. You look through the others until you got to the last one wich read.
      See you at lunch ;-)
You look at it for a moment and smiled even more. You put the other Tapes in your bag and sat down still listening to the first tape.
All through out the day you got gift after gift of cool vintage and retro  items. And soon learned to look for red bows. Once lunch rolled around you practically ran to the cafeteria and saw about four red bows you ran to get them one was a slushie the second was sushie the third was a cupcake and the last was sat a table on the other end of the cafeteria you ran across the lunch room and saw your friend Michael with a big red bow on his head.
    "Michael!?" You ran over to him with your hands filled with stuff.
He looked up and smiled.
    " (y/n)!" He ran over to you and took some of the stuff from your arms and set it on the table.
    "Was this all from you?" He nodded you pulled the bow off his head and looked at him confused.
    "Theres one more surprise!" He pulled me in for a kiss. You smiled and kissed him back.
    "Happy birthday (y/n)!"
"Thank you"