27- Normal (part 1 & 2)

Start from the beginning

Jimin's phone texting Tae...

Hey can you help me?

What's wrong?!

Don't worry nothing's wrong, just need help with the babies.

Ya I'm on my way.

Reality Jimin p.o.v

​​​​​​I could hear Tae's footsteps quickly coming when he reached the stairs he saw y/n not in her wolf form passed out.

" Is she alright?! You said nothing was wrong!" He says worried and a little angry.

" What I said was true she is fine. The babies just fell asleep and so did y/n. I just need your help taking them to the bedroom." I say trying to stay calm after he yelled at me for nothing.

I let Tae pick up the babies before I slowly lift y/n up. She didn't even start to wake up when I moved her. She must be really tired. Why didn't she sleep? When we reached the bedroom Tae walked on in before me. Since the door wasn't shut he just pushed it open with his back. Then laid Aurora and Leon down in their beds. While I brought y/n to her side and laid her down. I thought I would quickly let her sleep and go on down to eat. After covering her with some more blankets I left and headed to the kitchen with Tae.

" I'm so happy she's back to normal." Tae says happily.

" Yes I am to, I'm just worried about when this will happen again. She's not use to it, I could tell it was weird for her." I responded.

" Don't worry Jimin she's fine. She loves you and the babies so much there's nothing she couldn't handle for you all." Tae looks at me and says with a smile.

We fixed something to eat then headed to the dining room to eat. The hole pack eventually woke up and came down everyone asking how y/n was. I told them she was fine and back to normal, also that she was sleeping so they should keep the noise down. Then I could hear the babies start to cry and a bang coming from upstairs.

Normal (part 2)

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up hearing Aurora and Leon crying. Then looked down to see I was laying in bed, Not I'm my wolf form! I felt happy. I will miss not being able to run with Jimin like we did, but at least now I can hold my babies. I start getting up when I was sitting on the side of the bed I tried to stand. Instead I fell, I guess I got use to being a wolf and not use to switching from wolf to human. I quickly got back up and it didn't take long for me to get my balance. Noticing I wasn't wearing anything, quickly putting on some clothes. After that I headed to the babies. I looked down to them in their cribs, they looked back at me and started calming down. Suddenly I heard running footsteps coming up the stairs. Then the door flying open. It's Jimin with a worried expression. Wow everyone always seems to be worried and running in this house, guess that's what I get for hanging with wolves.

" Y/n are you alright?" He asks worriedly quickly walking to me and grabbing my shoulders.

" Yes I'm fine." I says looking up at him giving him a smile.

His eyes started getting a little watery, so he leaned over putting his arms around my waist hugging me, then placing his head on my shoulder. I love being able to see this side of him, he tries his best to hide it until I'm around. Then he just can't seem to help himself.

" I..I'm......sorry." He says as he sobs on my shoulder.

He must fill guilty for making me become a wolf.

" Why Jimin I actually enjoyed it." I says making circles on his back with my hand.

He lifts his head looking at me with surprise on his face.

" What do you mean?"

" Well, I liked being able to see how you and the pack feel. Also I actually loved being able to run with you. The only thing I didn't like was that hunting thing, but I didn't mind afterwards." I says looking up at him the hole time.

A smile forms on his face.

" I'm still sorry but I'm happy you somehow enjoyed it."

" Yes but the only thing I missed was being able to hold my babies. Sooo..... can you let me go and let me do that?" I ask him laughing a little and so he does.

" Of course." He says happily but first kissing me and turning me around, automatically placing his arms around me from behind. I picked up Aurora and hugged her. Soon after carefully picking up Leon and hugging him to. It was quite till we heard the door open.

" Hey we heard the bang and then saw Jimin run off, everyone is wondering what happened." Tae says walking in the door.

" Oh ya what was that?" Jimin asks worried again.

" I'm not sure, but I went to stand up from the bed and I just fell. I guess I got to use to my wolf legs or something. I don't know." I say smiling down at Aurora and Leon.

" Really, are you alright?" Jimin asks even weirder.

" Jimin like I said I'm fine." I tell him in a annoyed tone, but then leaning my head back enough for him to see my face and I smile to him.

We didn't stay much longer I was hungry so we headed down to eat. As we were leaving I looked at the clock and it was already 10:00a.m.

" Hey y/n how are you feeling?!" Jungkook sees me and asks happily. As we reach the dining room.

" Oh I'm fine just tired and hungry."

" Well good, I'll make you something. What do you want?" Jin gets up from the couch and asks.

" Oh I'm fine I'll......" Jin cuts me off.

" What do you want to eat?!" He says demanding, I though quickly.

" How about just some toast and eggs." I answer.

" Really that's all you want." Jin asks sounding a little disappointed.

" Ya I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating much."

He left me alone after that and headed on into the kitchen to start cooking. I headed on into the dining room and sat down. The boys all came and we were talking about the situation. They told me they're thinking it will happen on new moons for me. All I could think was thank god it's not on a full moon. Finally Jin finished with the food. I ate it pretty quickly.

" Y/n did you even sleep last night?" Jimin asks.

" Umm.. no." I says worried of his reaction. He sighed.

" Why did you, you know you need to sleep. Also I think you transform as you sleep."

" Really!" I'm surprised.

" Ya when you first transformed you passed out, which is basically sleeping. Then when you went back to your human form you were asleep to. Don't think if you don't sleep on a new moon you won't transform cause I'll tell you, you won't win." He says staring me down.

" What do you mean win?" I ask.

" You won't be able to not transform, just let it happen and everything will be fine." He tells me smiling.

That's when the babies started crying again so I headed back upstairs. I swear this is how I'm getting my exercise, going up and down stairs all day. After I fed them Jimin laid them down once they fell asleep. Wonder when they stop sleeping so much, im going to enjoy it while it lasts though.

" I was wondering something Jimin." I say.

" And what's that?"

"Can we get married? I just want to make it official." I tell him a little quietly. Jimin just stays quite and looks down.