Chapter 27

~Taylor's P.O.V~

http://www.polyvore.com/twins_dylan/set?id=121597310

   "I want mommy!" Dylan screams while crying. Stiles was playing with him until Dylan tripped and scratched his knee. "Dil, mommy is not here right now." He had a small cut and It was bleeding a little. His eyes flashed silver and he growled at me, "I want my mommy!" I tried to pick him up but he slapped my hand away. "No, I want MOMMY!" He yelled louder than the last time.

  Kol came outside to see why Dylan was making so much noise. "What's wrong Dylan?" "I want my mommy." He says crossing his arms. He saw his scratch heal up then screamed, "ouchy." He said holding his now bleeding wrist. "What the hell?" Kol said picking up Dylan and running into the house with him. After he screamed he stayed quiet, but he was crying with the look of horror on his face. His eyes changed green like Crystal and he closed them. What the hell was going on. "Kol take care of Dylan I'm gonna go call Crystal, and check how your parents are doing with the twins." Kol's looked at me for a second his eyes glowing orange, he looked completely out of it. He snapped back to reality and shook his head, "yeah...ah ok I'll do that."

  I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and called Crystal.

*phone convo.

Crystal- Hello.

Me- Crystal what's wrong.

Crystal- Nothing I'm fine.

Me- No you're not did you and Derek get into a fight.

Crystal- Yeah

Me- Oh well I hope you guys get better soon... relationship wise.

~Derek's P.O.V.~

  "No Taylor it was a big fight... I'm leaving when I get back... New York... I know I was the one to do it but I think that I can't do it again... I don't want the twins to know this Derek... I don't want them to be afraid of him like I am... Derek scares the hell out of Dylan. I think he does see what he's doing... I love him but I just don't think he loves me anymore... hey Tay I gotta go... yeah I'll talk to you later... bye."

http://www.polyvore.com/vacation/set?id=121596975

  I sat on the floor next to the bathroom door. That's how she feels. Maybe we were falling apart. Or maybe she's being an over dramatic bitch right now. No, how could she be afraid? How could she say that I don't love her anymore? I heard the door unlock and open. I looked up to see Crystal staring down at me fear showing in her eyes. Her wrist was healed and she cleaned up the blood. I stood up and took a step towards her. "Why didn't you tell me?" I say softly walking closer. "Because if I did you'd be angry."

  She looked at her hands and bit her lip. "I'm sorry Crystal. I didn't know. I love you." I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. "Please don't leave me." I mumbled against her hair. Her shoulders started to shake proving that she was crying. Her grip on me got tighter as she cry harder. How could I do this to my mate? I kept making things worse and worse. Maybe it would be best if I left."No, Derek please don't." She looked up at me, her tears still falling down her cheeks. I wipe them away with my thumb and rest my forehead on hers.

   "I'm not. Just thinking. I sorry Crystal for everything. I just want you and the kids to be safe and I know you can take care of yourself but I'd rather do it. I don't like the idea of any of you getting hurt or being hurt. And I will make sure that you guys won't or at least I'll try. Crystal you don't have to feel like I'm protecting you because you said so. I'm protecting you because I love you and I don't want anything to get in the way of that. I love the way you laugh, how you smile, how you try not to judge, how motherly you are. I love you and only you."   I told her before I got down on one knee. "And I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. Well we're mates so we're kinda are stuck together, but I just want to do this right. Crystal Silver Banks will you marry me?"

~Crystal's P.O.V.~

  I gasped in surprise putting a hand over my mouth. He was asking me to marry him. Me. I opened my mouth to say yes but no words came out. I flushed and stared at him. Then I smiled and nodded my head yes.  He smiled and pulled me into a hug spinning me around. Why did this feel like the perfect moment.

~Taylor's P.O.V.~

  I ran upstairs to check on the twins. But I bumped into Autumn. "Hi Taylor," she said beaming at me. Something was off about her. "Hi," I say giving her a fake smile. "You don't have to smile Taylor I know that you don't like me. What a shame though I thought that we would be good friends. Oh well." "If you know that why do you pester me?" "Because it makes my sister jealous," she says shrugging. "Why would you want to make Crystal jealous?" I ask narrowing my eyes at her. "Because I can." She hisses flashing her green eyes. I hiss back at her and flash my purple ones.  "Taylor if you wanted a fight you should've just asked." She says before kicking me down the stairs.

~Ian's P.O.V~

   I heard a loud crash and ran to the staircase. There was this thing that looked like a tiger, but it stood up and had purple eyes. I snarled at something up stairs and pounced at it. What the hell. I sniffed the air to find out what that thing was. Taylor? I ran up the stairs as fast as I could.

  "Taylor! Taylor!" Stiles shouted at her as she fought with Autumn, I think. Autumn tried to punched her but Taylor countered and kicked her in the face. Ouch. "Ian do something before one of them gets hurt." Stiles says as Autumn punches Taylor. I shift and get between them. I growl at both of them and push them apart. Taylor tries to go back to Autumn but I push her to the ground and growl in her face. Her eyes glow brighter and she hisses in response.

  Kol finally shows up with a rock thing and presses it against her back. She screamed in pain before turning normal. Stiles was holding Autumn making sure that she wouldn't start fighting with Tay again. "What the hell just happened to me?" Taylor asked holding her head. "You shifted. Damn it." Kol says slapping his hand on a step. "What?" He looked up at us his eyes glowing fiery orange, "nothing forget it." Then he ran off. Then we heard growling down stairs. Oh what now.

~Crystal's P.O.V~    

   http://www.polyvore.com/engagement/set?id=121596351

   I smiled at my new fiance as we drove back to the beach house. We were happy, engaged, and not arguing anymore. Yay. Then my phone rang.

* phone convo.

Me- Hello

Kol- Crystal! Where are you. It doesn't matter. Look I need you to shift.

Me [looks at Derek, "stop the car."] Kol what the hell do you mean you need me to shift. I haven't shifted in 4 years.

Kol- I know I trained you not to but Crys you have to. You need to get here like now and the only way you can is by changing.

Me- Fine I'll be there in a few.

*End of phone convo.

   I got out of the car and started to strip my clothes off. "Crys what are you doing?" Derek asked getting out of the car.  I closed my eyes. I can do this. I can do this with no pain. I felt my nails and teeth start to grow. Then the bones in my legs started to snap out of place. "Ah," I yelled in pain. And fell on my knees. The color of my skin began to change to its spot/tan-ish color. I let out a growl and start to run off into the woods.

________________________________________________________________________

Remember to Heart, Comment, and Vote <33