Chapter 7

Crystal was getting ready for school thinking about how fast her and Taylor became best friends. Her phone buzzed,

Stiles~ Hey do u need a ride 2 skool?

Crystal~ No I'm driving w/ Taylor.

Derek comes through her window unnoticed. Crystal turns around and jumps a the sight of him. She smiled up at him, "what are

you doing here?" "I had to come see you. I'm sorry for what I did on Saturday," he said cupping her face. "It's o.k. Scott told me

that you get angry fast." He nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Hey Crystal, you ready to- Oh!....uh," Taylor stutters, not sure what to say and just closed the door shocked. Crystal was blushing madly and Derek just starred and smiled at her. After Taylor processed what happened she opens the door.

"What are you wearing," she asked, "those aren't the clothes we picked out for you". Derek looks down at Crystal, getting a different sent

other than hers, "is that Stiles' shirt?" She looked up at him, "yes and sorry Tay I forgot got I'll go change," she said pulling out of Derek's arms and walking out of the room.

She came back into her room. Taylor's laying on her bed and smiling at her and Derek has a frown on his face. Crystal walks over

to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "what's wrong with my big strong alpha." Derek smirked at her and moved a

hair behind her ear, "I just don't like you wearing another guys clothes," he says. "Ok I get it new lovers and all, but we need to get to school," Taylor says to the couple."She's right," Crystal said looking at Derek. He sighs, "fine i'll come over later. Bye," Derek says before giving her a kiss and leaving.

At school Crystal and Taylor were passing notes.

Taylor: So you and Derek?

Crystal: What about me and Derek?

She smiled to herself thinking about Derek until Stiles tapped her. "Does she like me," he asked her. "Just ask her out," Crystal told him as Taylor gave her the note back.

Taylor: You guys dating or do you make out with every werewolf you meet?

Crystal rolled her eyes as she wrote on the paper, Stiles peeked over her shoulder just to get slapped on the head by Crystal.

Crystal: First it was just a kiss and second he's my boyfriend.

Taylor: And you didn't tell me ? Rude. Btw who's the boy you just slapped on the head? His expressions are adorable.

Crystal: His name is Stiles, remember the guy that just starred at you when we first met, that's him. And don't tell anyone about me and Derek

Taylor: Fine. And oh yeah why was he starring at me, Did I have chocolate on my lip again?"

Crystal: No he likes you.

Taylor looked at the note and laughed as the bell rang for lunch. "Right," she says to Crystal as she gets out of her seat. "I need something from my locker. Save me a seat at lunch." Taylor said before rushing off to her locker before the hallway got crowded. "Oh. That outfit is killer. I'm Lydia and this is Allison." The red headed girl says. "Hey thanks. Yours is awesome too," closing her locker. Lydia smiles at her and the three of them walk to the lunch room . "So who are you sitting with," Allison asks. Taylor smiles when she sees Crystal waving over at her. "Crystal," she said pointing to Crystal. The two girls smiles on their faces dropped, Lydia scoffed and mumbled something under her breath and Allison said, "oh we'll see you later." They walk away from her.

"They seemed nice. Until I mentioned you. Do they not like you or something?" Taylor says as she sits across from Crystal. "The red headed bitch is Lydia, my x- best friend and the other is Allison Scott's girlfriend. "You'll meet Scott later or now," Crystal says as a bunch of kids and stiles sits with them. "Whoa, lot if people," Taylor says awkwardly, she wasn't used to alot of people. Stiles noticed the uncomfortable look on Taylor and Crystal's faces. " Um. Taylor this is Scott, Isaac, Boyd, Jackson, Erica, Lydia , and Allison. Everyone this is Taylor Bane." Everyone says hi and Taylor waved. She smiles at Stiles "Thanks," she says to Stiles and he gives her a thumbs up.

Crystal smiled at the sight of Taylor smiling at Stiles. Crystal text Stiles

Crystal~ Now's your chance ask her out

"So Taylor I'm having a party on Friday night, you should come," Lydia says while glaring daggers at Crystal. Crystal just glared back. "Oh, sure. Who else will be there?" Taylor asked, looking at Stiles and Crystal. Crystal shook her head as everyone else at the table said, "I'll be there." then Lydia sent Crystal an evil smirk. Crystal couldn't take it anymore so she got up and left, not saying a word. Taylor gave Stiles a confused look. He gave Lydia an annoyed look before taking Taylor's hand and leading her to Crystal.

When they found Crystal Taylor asks, "What's wrong? What happened between you and Lydia?" "Nothings wrong she's just a cold hearted bitch." Then Crystal looked down and saw Taylor and Stiles holding hands. Taylor gave her a sympathetic look. "I won't go to the party if you want. We can just hang out together." "Yeah, I won't either," Stiles said then noticed that Crystal was looking at their hands and blushed. "She doesn't know the school yet , I had to show her where you went.... and yeah.." he rambled. "It's fine you guys can go if you want," she said as her phone rang. "Hello," "hey babe are you ok I can come get you, if you want?" Derek said over the phone. "Yes, please," ok I'll be there in 10," he said then hung up. "I think I'm gonna go. Cover for me?" "Yeah, sure. And I'm not going to someone's party that my best friend hates." Taylor says. "Thanks. Oh and Stiles wanted to ask you something." Taylor turned Stiles still holding his hand, "what did you want to ask me?" Stiles looked at Crystal who smiled and nodded her head. "Uh...I-I was gonna ask if you wanted to go on a date........with me?" "Sorry Stiles I can't, I have a boyfriend. "Taylor answered. "Oh," Stiles said sadly. "I'm just kidding Stiles. Of course I'll go out with you," she said smiling. "Really!.... Uh I mean cool." Crystal looks out a window to see Derek leaning on his sexy black camaro. "Bye guys." She says the the two. "Bye," they say at the same time and blush. Crystal runs outside to Derek. He pulls her into a hug spinning her around a few times, she giggles into his jacket softly. "Ready to go?" He asked before giving her a kiss. She nods and they get into the car and zoom off not knowing that Stiles and Taylor saw everything.