Chapter 14

~ Derek's P.O.V~

        I woke up hearing Dylan crying. "I'll get him," Crystal said getting up unwrapping my arms from around her. It was Valentine's day and I wanted us to do something as a family but I couldn't think of what. When she left our room I got up. I got a box of chocolates out with a big teddy bear and flowers and sat them on our bed.

    The crying died down and Crystal came back in the room carrying Dylan. "Happy Valentine's day Crys," she smiled at me. "Happy Valentine's day, Derek." "Daddy!" Dylan said holding his arms out to me. I took him from Crystal and kissed his cheek, "happy Valentine's day champ." "Was that," Dylan asked smiling. For a one year old he was really smart. "It's a day were you tell people you love them." Crystal explained smelling the flowers. "Oh. I wove you mommy and daddy." I ruffled his hair, "I love you too champ." Me and Dylan grew really close I really did love him as a son.

    "STILES I LOVE YOU!" Taylor screamed. Crystal rolled her eyes and opened the door, "Taylor why the hell are you screaming?" Taylor opened her room door, "because I have the best boyfriend ever. Come look." 'Stiles isn't even here.' I thought to myself as we walked into Taylor's room. Her wall said,"I LUV U," in big letters and had hearts around it. "Ooh, thas pwetty mama." Dylan said looking at the wall. He called Taylor mama because she was his god mom and Taylor was too hard for him to say. "Aww that's so sweet. Stiles is adorable. He must've done it when you were sleeping." Crystal said smiling at the wall. Great now I have to do something better than that. Dylan started to smell, he needed his diaper changed. I don't do that. "Well I'll be back I have to get Dylan changed and dressed and I have to get dressed," Crystal said taking Dylan from me and walking out of Taylor's room.

    "Taylor, I don't think I've ever personally thanked you." I said. I was gonna thank her for giving me a son. She gave me a confused, "for what?" I smiled at her, "you gave me a son and I couldn't be more happier. I mean if you hadn't called us Dylan would probably be dead or stranded somewhere. So I want to thank you for that." "Well your welcome D. I'm happy I called you too. Crystal really likes being a mom." "You know Kol said they were connected in a way. It's like she was made to be his mom." "Yeah I can tell." She said I nodded at her and left the room.

   Crystal was in Dylan's room getting him dressed and I laid on the bed with my arms behind my head. Crystal came in and smiled at me. "So tonight I have a surprise for you," she said climbing on top of me. "I can't wait to see," I whispered in her ear softly. She smiled again and kissed me. I went to kiss her back but she pulled away. Tease. "But first you have to do something."

5 minutes later.

   "No," I said shaking my head. She whined, "please it's not like I'm making you wear a tux." I hated polo shirts, and she knew that. "Crys I'm not wearing this shirt." "Fine. Then I hope your fine sleeping in a room by yourself for a week," she said crossing her arms. Damn she would use that against me. "Fine, I'll wear it." "Yay, love you." "I love you too," I said pulling her close to me. "I have to get dressed," she said giggling. "O.k. I'll go play with Dylan for a while," I said letting go of her. "Oh yeah. I bought him some wrestlers and he's dying to play with them." "Alright." Dylan liked wrestling, his favorite wrestlers were Randy Orton, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and Cm Punk.

      "Hey champ, can I play with you," I asked sitting next to Dylan on the floor. He looked up at me and his eyes were a silver color.

   "Swre you can play daddy." Then his eyes flashed red then green like mine and Crystal's eyes. Then returned to their normal blue color. "Dylan what's wrong with your eyes?" I asked like he would know. "You and mommy got tem fwor me." I didn't want to worry Crystal about this today, "can you keep a secret for me?" "Otay daddy," he said smiling. "Don't tell mommy about your eyes o.k?" "Otay daddy," he repeated and started to play with his toys again. I needed to find out what was going on with him before I told Crystal.