Chapter 8

~Taylor's P.O.V. ~

        "Uh Taylor, did Crystal just hug, kiss, and get in a car with Derek Hale. Did you know anything about this," Stiles asked. I shook my head slowly, “maybe I did," I said quietly. He just starred at me blankly so I decided to change the subject, "so what class do you have next? Hopefully it's the same as me cause I don't know my sched-." Then Stiles cut me off, "are you trying to change the subject?" I shrugged as the boy I think named Scott walked up to us. "Hey guys have you seen Crystal I want to tell her sorry for telling Lydia and Allison to sit with us," he said looking at me and Stiles. Stiles looked at Scott with his mouth opened so I answered for him. "Yeah, um... she just left sorry." Scott smiled at me before saying ok and walking away from us.

    Stiles looked back at me, "Taylor are we together?" Stiles said then blushed, "uhh, I meant are Crystal and Derek together not us because you just uh.. got here and that would be weird and-" He rambled. Wow he was cute when he didn't know what to say. "Yes they are together and I kinda like the idea of us, you know being together," I said looking at my feet and blushing. Awesome! I mean um cool," he said then leaning on the door. The door opened and Stiles fell on the floor, I covered my mouth trying not to laugh at him clumsiness.

        The rest of school day when by fast. Me and Stiles have all the same classes which is awesome. Crystal wasn't answering any of my phone calls but I didn't worry about it she was with Derek so she was fine. I was at home doing homework. Then my phone when off, I saw the it was Kol so I answered it.

*phone convo*

Me- Hey Kol how's it going.

Kol- Hey have you seen Crystal she wasn't been answering any of my phone calls.

Me- No but I'll try to get a hold of her if you want me to.

Kol- Thanks Tay that means a lot. Bye.

Me- Bye.

*End of phone convo*

  Crystal wasn't answering the phone for Kol now I'm worried. I called her phone it rang 3 times until she answered.

*Phone convo*

Crystal- Hello.

Me- CRYSTAL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING THE PHONE!

Crystal- I answered now so what's up.

???- What now

Me- Is that Derek. Did I get in the way of something?

Derek- Yes

Crystal- No Taylor you didn't. I was getting ready to leave anyways. Bye babe. Ok Taylor what's up.

Me- well at 6 Stiles is coming to pick me up for our date and Kol called me he sounded really worried about you.

Crystal- Ok I'll be there in a sec. And you should start getting ready it's 4:30 now.

Me- Alright I'll see you in a few. Bye

Crystal- Bye

*End of convo*

       ~ Crystal's P.O.V.~

          I was walking out of Derek's loft wearing a pair of his sweat pants and a t-shirt, with a huge smile on my face when Scott came up to me, "hey Clear. Are you ok, I mean with the whole thing with Lydia? I'm sorry I know you don't like Lydia or Allison because they call you weird and-." I cut him before he could finish, "I don't like them because they're judgemental. Allison hasn't even really met me first and second she's just one of Lydia's followers so I don't really care." "Hold on a sec Allison is not one of Lydia's followers, hell they're better friends than you! You're just mad because you're a freak and that they're way better, prettier, and more popular than you!" He yelled at me those words stung but they weren't true so I flipped. "Really Scott that's what you think of me?! Now I know where your loyalties lie. So now that you got it off of your chest then I never want to see your face again!" I yelled back in my Australian accent.

        I got my accent from my fathers side of the family. During the summer and breaks from school we would go to Australia. I only used my accent when I was angry or when I was with my family, which I don't have anymore. My eyes glowed green as I stormed away.

     I wasn't really in control of my powers right now and that was because of Scott. My eyes were still glowing and now my hair looked like it was on fire. I really needed to calm down because I was so close to Taylor's house. Then two strong arms wrapped around my waist, "Crys calm down you hairs on fire," Derek said avoiding any contact with my hair. "No it just looks like it is and your right I need to calm down." I said running a hand through my messy hair. "You know you were right for telling Scott how you feel about Lydia and Allison. And Scott was wrong for saying that about you. I know it's not true, you know it's not true so stop being mad," He said. I nodded my head before he captured my lips with his. I pulled away before the kiss got intense. "As much as with would love to stay here with you I have to go help Taylor." Derek nodded and grabbed my hand to walk with him.

    "What took you so long," Taylor yelled sitting on her porch. "Sorry I kept her busy," Derek said before I could say anything. He looked at me and winked I blushed instantly. "I can't find anything to wear." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards my house. Kol was sitting outside with Anna, his mate, "so this must be Hale, I'm Kol your mates brother," he said but before I could say something Taylor pulled me up stairs. "Taylor calm down I'll be right back," I said while walking into my closet.

:15 minutes later:

    "It's perfect," she finally said. I fell back on my bed, "finally." Taylor smiled at me, "thanks Sparkle." "Oh that's a new name for me." "Taylor. Stiles is here." Kol yelled from down stairs. We came down and saw Kol, Ian, and Derek glaring at Stiles. Derek wrapped his arms around me and Kol gagged. "So uh Taylor are you r-ready to uh go." Stiles asked looking shyly at her. She blushed while nodding her head Stiles smiled and put his arm around her. Ian cleared his throat and Stiles' arm flew off of Taylor. "Have fun you two," Kol said before closing the door. I yawned and Derek smiled, "looks like someone's tired." I nodded my head. "Yup I had a long day so I think I'm gonna turn in early." I said giving Kol a hug, "alright night sis, Derek." Derek nodded at Kol and lifted me up. I snuggled into his chest more as he walked up the stairs. "I love your clothes Der but I think I'm gonna change. He put me down and I changed .

      I crawled on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep in his arms.