Chapter 12

~ Crystal's P.O.V~

  I woke up with a huge weight on me. Then I realized it was Derek when he kissed my shoulder. "Derek your fat get off me," I whined trying to get up, but his arms were wrapped around me tightly. He chuckled and rolled off of me, "morning beautiful." I smiled and looked at him, his hair was messy and he didn't have a shirt on. It was a pretty sexy look for him. "Morning babe," I said climbing on top of him straddling his waist.         

       He smiled at me and played with my hair. I leaned down to kiss him on the lips but I kissed him on the cheek instead. He flipped us over so he was on top. I giggled as he growled at me for teasing him. His lips crashed on to mines, I kissed back but he pulled away. He stood up and grabbed his shirt off of my dresser. I needed to get dressed too so I got up and went to one of my dressers. "Mind telling me why you woke up crying earlier?" Derek asked going into a drawer with his clothes in it. "Today is my father's birthday it's also the day he died. But I'm fine," I lied picking up a shirt.

        Derek hugged me from behind, "even if I wasn't a werewolf I would know you here lying. You're not fine. He was your father you love him you miss him. I know you're hurt, Crystal it's o.k. to cry. I'm here for you." He whispers in my ear as I let a tear stream down my cheek. I turn around to face him, "Derek can you promise me something?" I looked down thinking he would say no. He cupped my face with both of his hands so I would look him in the eyes. "Anything." "Don't leave," I said in a quiet voice as I play with the hair on the back of his neck. "I'll never leave." He said planting a kiss on my lips.

~Taylor's P.O.V~

  I woke up in Stiles' arms so I thought a good way to wake him up was with a kiss. He kissed me back meaning her was awake. "Hi," I whispered snuggling into his side. He kisses my head, "hi. Can we just stay perfect like this and not get up?" I giggled "are you drunk Stiles?" "No. I'm just trying to tell you even if I've only known you for a short period of time I'm in love with you Taylor. Wow that sounds stalkerish." He rambles, "I mean I do love you but umm I ju-" I cut off his rambling with a kiss. I think Stiles is my mate. Like Derek is to Crystal. I mean Derek is a completely different person when he comes around and he can barely take his hands off of her. "I love you too Stiles." Stiles looked at me with shock before kissing me.

  One hour later.

~ Crystal's P.O.V~

  I was coming out of my bathroom drying my purple hair. I was in a fresh pair of Derek's boxers and a t-shirt. "How did you get those," Derek asked sitting up on my bed. "I went in your drawer," I said grabbing the remote and turning on Tom and Jerry. "I can't believe you watch this." I smiled and kissed him, "I'm gonna go get some cereal want anything," I asked pausing the show. "What I want isn't in the kitchen." I smiled and walked out of my room.

   I went downstairs to see Taylor making a bowl of cereal and Stiles was hugging her from behind. "Guys what did I tell you about being to cute together," I said smiling at them. "Hey Crystal I see you've finally got out of Derek's grasp. Nice boxers," Taylor said smiling at me. They must have forgotten that Derek was a werewolf and heard what they were doing in the room next to us. "Congrats on sleeping together. Derek heard and Stiles keeps thinking about it." I said and they both blushed. "Where is Derek anyways?" Taylor asked and Stiles had to make his comment, "werewolf couldn't handle you?" Then someone cleared their throat. We all looked to the right of us to see Kol, "you guys are gross. I had to listen to you guys and most of the pack. I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a week now." He gagged and Taylor, Stiles, I laughed at me.

      The next person to walk into the kitchen was Lydia, she of course was in Derek's pack, she was also dressed in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "So um Crystal, I'm sorry for everything I said and did to you. I forgot how much I've missed you as a friend. Can we be friends again," she asked, it surprised me that she was really telling the truth. Truth is I really missed being friends with Lydia too. "Of course I forgive you Lydia," I said giving her a hug. We let go of each other and I went to make my cereal. Kol went back upstairs to wake up Anna and get dressed for work.

       Soon Derek came downstairs looking for me, "hey what's taking you so long?" "Sorry, I was just talking to the girls and Stiles," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss. "Sorry we took your mate away from you Derek," Stiles said making me, Lydia, Taylor laugh. Derek just rolled his eyes and buried his face in my neck. Isaac, Erika, Allison, Scott, Ian, and Jackson came downstairs too.

    We were all in my huge living room watching Tom and Jerry. Derek's  head was on my lap and I was playing with his hair. We all laughed at the t.v. "We're such kids. Laughing at this t.v. show," Taylor said giggling. Her and Stiles were next to us cuddling together. "We have to get ready for the mall anyways. I got a hair appointment to get to," I said pushing Derek's head off my lap and standing up. I turned around and looked at the old black piano I used to play with my mom before she died. I smiled at it and Derek caught me looking at it, "do you play?"

    "Hell yeah she plays," Scott started, "she can play a lot more instruments too." "Yeah she can play drums, guitar, flute, violin, keyboard, plus she can sing ,dance,draw and take awesome pictures. And when she was little she won a lot of beauty pageants." I blushed while Stiles bragged about me. "Yeah you should see her trophy room, it's insane," Taylor commented making me blush even more. Derek stood up, "well aren't you gonna show me." He flashed me a smile that I loved. I sighed, "fine come on Derek."

      I grabbed his hand and lead him to the band room. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I haven't been in the band room since last year not including the time I showed Taylor. Everything was the same no dirt, no dust. 'Now Crystal just do it like this' then I heard the piano keys being played in my head along with my mother's voice. "What," Derek asked smiling at me. I just shook my head and walked to my piano. I put my hands on the keys lightly and smiled warmly at all the memories I had in this room. Derek wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. "Shh. It's ok babe," he said as I began to cry. He hugged me until I stopped crying. Just being in here gave me a lot of energy.

     Me and Derek left the room and went back to the pack. "Should we get dressed for the mall now," Taylor asked looking at me. "Yeah," I said giving Derek a kiss then walking up stairs to my room with Taylor. "So you know how you said Derek would be a better super hero than Stiles on Wednesday?" She asked grabbing her bag. "Yeah, but I said Derek would be a good superman and you said Stiles would make a great batman," I said sitting on my bed. "Well I was inspired," Taylor says while pulling clothes out of her bag.

  "I love this outfit," I said looking at my alarm clock. "Crap. Tay we gotta get going." Me and Taylor ran down the stairs and headed to the door. "Bye guys. Love you." We yelled in union running to my car.