Chapter 20

~Crystal's P.O.V~

    I woke up wrapped in my mates arms as usual.  Then I was rushing off to the bathroom and puking in the toilet. Derek walked in as I flushed it, "hey. You o.k.?" I stood up and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, "I'm fine. It's just morning sickness. That's all." He nodded and left the bathroom.

        When I went back to my room Derek was fully dressed and was playing with Dylan. "Mommy," Dylan said walking towards me. I smiled and picked him up. "Hi sweetie," I kissed his cheek and he laughed. Dylan handed me a piece of paper. "Daddy wants you to wead tat." I smiled and put Dylan down.

'Dear Crystal,

       I wrote this to tell you that we're going on a date... actually a double date with Stiles and Taylor. Even though your an adult your still a teenager and I want to give you the full experience. Kol has agreed to take care of Dylan while we're gone. Today I want you to be a normal teenage girl and not worry about anything.

Love Derek

           P.S. I will not take no for an answer.'

  I smiled and hugged Derek, "I love you too."  Then there was a knock at my door. Derek growled lowly when I told them to come in. His arms tightened around me as Taylor walked in, "Hey Crys ready to get dressed. And why the hell did you growl at me?" Taylor asked crossing her arms. "Uh. I thought you were someone else." "Yeah you better." I laughed and nodded my head, " yeah I'm ready." "Yay. Derek get out." He growled again and tightened his grip before letting go of me and walking out, taking Dylan with him.

   "So you just woke up and blew chunks," Taylor asks after I tell her about my little miss hap. I nodded my head and sat down. "Are you pregnant?"    

"Honestly, I have no idea."

"Well, do you know what the hell is going on with Derek? He's been growling at everyone else besides you and Dylan."

     "Maybe his wolf knows that something's wrong with his mate and it just doesn't want anything harming me. I don't know."

  ~Derek's P.O.V~

   "Derek can we talk?" Kol asked as Dylan ran outside with Scott and Isaac. Kol was standing next to his mother and mate. "What?"

    "We think that Crystal might be pregnant."

  "What do you mean you think? Is she or is she not?" I demanded. "It's mostly likely that she is but I'm worried about my daughters health with a wolf baby." Catherine said with a worried look on her face. "What do you mean?" I asked clearly confused.

     "Well this is the first time a Spring Hero and a werewolf mated. It's not usual for us to got along with wolves. But if Crystal is pregnant. Well that just worries me for both the baby and Crystal. If it's a half blood then I'm pretty sure that it's gonna grow fast. I'd probably say 6 months. But we need to be 100% sure that she is."

    "And if she is then I guess that I'll be the one to tell our dad. Since he clearly hates Derek. No offense Derek. I just don't want to see my sisters mate heart ripped out... unless it's from me." Kol said adding a threat at the end.

  "Uh... thanks?" I said still processing. I'm not afraid of Kol I just have to act like I am because he's Crystal's big brother.  Crystal and Taylor came downstairs with Troy. He had his arms around them as they laughed together. I growled at him as I grabbed Crystal. "What the hell," she practically yells. "I thought you were getting dressed," I say glaring at her. "I am dressed you idiot. Can we just leave so we can get this date of with." She says crossing her arms.

   I growled at her loudly and she flinched back looking scared of me. Nice going Derek. "Crystal I didn't mean-." "You're such an ass hole! Don't touch me!" She cut me off running back upstairs. Troy and Taylor followed her trying to get her to calm down.

  ~Crystal's P.O.V~

    I ran up stairs and grabbed a bag from my closet and started packing clothes in it. "What the hell are you doing Crystal?" Taylor asked at the doorway. “Look Taylor  I just need to go get my mind off of things for a while." “What about Dylan? I mean you promised that you wouldn't leave him again." Troy asked as I picked up my bag.

    I pushed past them, “I'm taking Dylan with me." I said walking into Dylan's room and grabbing a different bag. I stuffed Dylan's things and walked put of his room. “Crystal you can't just leave like this," Taylor says following me downstairs. “Yes I can, and I am." “How long will you be gone?" Troy asked grabbing my arm. I snatched it away, “a few weeks."

    Kol walked up to me, “where do you think you're going?" I scoffed and walk pass him not wanting to hear a speech.  Scott, Isaac, and Dylan ran into the house smiling. I walked towards Dylan and picked him up. “Where are you doing," Isaac asked putting an arm in front of me. “Away." “For how long?" “A week or two. Not too long. I promise." He nods and moves out of the way.

     I finally my it outside to my car and put Dylan in his car seat. “Crystal. Please don't do this," Derek pleaded as I walked to the drivers seat. I stopped and turned to him, “when I left with Kol and Taylor I met a Spring that was mated to a wolf. But the wolf broke the mating bond between them. You know what he did... he growled at her." I explained to him, my tears threatened to spill. Because I was mate-less, and heart broken. “I didn't mean to-." “Of course you didn't mean to. But you did. You broke the bond, you broke my heart, and you broke us."

  I got into my car and drove off. “Mommy why did daddy breat up wit you?" "I don't know sweetheart, I don't know."

*2 hours later

    I drove all the way to my parents beach house in Santa Monica. I always loved coming here as a kid but not so much now. Dylan fell asleep in the car so I picked him up and laid  him in Kol's old room.

   Then my bag fell and spilled out all of my stuff. “Crap." I went to pick my stuff up when I noticed a pink and white box with the words 'Pregnancy Test' on it. How the hell did that get in there. I didn't even buy a test. Then I notice the note on it.

    'Dear Crystal,

   I put this in your bag because I think that you're pregnant and I want to be 100% sure. So use in and call me when you get the results.

   Love Mom'

  Seriously what the hell is with the notes today. I'm not pregnant with Derek Hale's baby.

    *After taking the test

   No that can't be right. I flick the test but it didn't move. A tear ran down my cheek. I was pregnant...

________________________________________________________________________

  Hey guys just want to remind you to please vote, comment, add to your library, and follow. Until next time. ;)