" Really! That makes me feel so much better." I say feeling a bit better.

" So you hungry?" He asks.

" Actually, not really." I respond.

" You should eat though you want to stay healthy. Also you haven't eaten all-day and it's already 3oclock." he says insistently.

" Alright, guess you win." I get up from the bed and head to the kitchen. It doesn't take much convincing when it comes to food.

" So what you want?" Jimin asks.

" Actually I could eat anything, so you choose."

" How's pork chops?" He asks.

" Great!" I say happily.

" Alright then. JIN!!!" Jimin yells.

" What do you want?!" Jin walks in yelling back.

" Can you cook pork chops for everyone. You're a much better cook then any of us." Jimin says trying to flatter him, by the sound of things.

" Ya I would love to, you know that." Jin says happily.

" So y/n you want anything else with it, just say the word and I'll make whatever you want." Jin looks over to me still sounding happy.

" I'm good with whatever you decide."

He starts to cook. So me and Jimin go into the living room where Tae, Jungkook, and Suga are. Waiting for the food to be ready.

Sick

When Jin finally finished cooking we all headed over to eat. He had fixed pork chops with mashed potatoes and green beans. It all looked and smelled to good. We all got a plate and got seconds.

" Wow, Jin that was so good!" I say happily.

" Thank you y/n, and remember if you ever want something to eat just let me know." Jin says with a smile on his face.

" I'll keep that in mind." I say smiling back.

I went back to the living room but decided to go out to get some fresh air. I stepped onto the front porch. Grabbing the necklace Jimin gave me. All of a sudden feeling a happiness. I look out at the trees the wind blowing, it all sounded so peaceful and nice. Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

" What are you doing out here?" Jimin asks.

" Just wanted to get some fresh air."

" Is it to stuffy in the house for the baby?" Jimin says jokingly. Now placing his hands on my stomach, then I place mine on his.

" No, but could we go for a walk, I would like that?" I ask.

" Sure let's go." He looked happy when I suggested the idea.

So we went out into the forest and just slowly walked together, holding hands. We just joked around the hole time. When we got back it was already six o'clock. We got inside and everyone asked where we went. We told them, but then my head suddenly started to hurt so I went to go lay down for a bit. I told Jimin to stay downstairs but he still followed me.

" Y/n are you not feeling bad?" He asks.

" I'm fine my head is hurting a little, I'm just going to lay down for a bit. Just go on back down I want it quite ok."

" Alright but if you feel any worse please get me alright."

" Don't worry, I will." He then leaves and I lay down. Taking a nap for about a hour.

I wake up to Jimin.

" Y/n it's time to eat. Do you still feel bad?"

" No I'm better now."

We walk down and start eating, but I didn't feel like eating much. I only ate about a half a plate.

" Y/n you should eat more than that." Hobi says. Pointing to my plate.

" Oh don't worry I'm just not that hungry. I'll eat when I am." I look at him and smile.

" Well I'm going onto go to sleep so y'all better be quite." Suga announced. Then everyone laughed. " What I'm not joking." Everyone keeps laughing.

" I think I'm going to watch a movie, anyone else want to?" I ask.

" Sure." Jungkook and Tae said

" No I'm going to go on patrol. Got to make sure it's clear out there." Namjoon announced.

" I'll come with you." Jin said.

" Alright then you two be careful and howl if you notice anything." Jimin told them both.

Namjoon and Jin headed on out, as the rest of us went to the living room. Jungkook sat on the recliner and Tae sat on the couch, leaving Jimin to sit on the other. So I sat beside Jimin leaning on him a little, then I feel a arm come around my back placing his hand on my hip. We turned on a random funny movie, but I fell asleep in the middle of it.

Jimin p.o.v

As I was watching the movie y/n laid her head on my shoulder. I looked at her and saw that she was sleeping.

" You two keep watching the movie. I'm going to take y/n to our room." I tell them.

" Alright do you need help, so you don't wake her up?" Tae asks.

" No I got her."

I slowly got up then picked her up bridal style, and took her upstairs. When I laid her on the bed I feel a light grip on my shirt.

" J..Jimin." She quietly, sleepily says.

She was so adorable sleeping. I sat in the edge of the bed and kissed her forehead. I laid on down on the bed beside her and fell asleep.

I woke up to the bed moving. I looked up to see y/n running to the bathroom. Then I hear her throwing up, I quickly get up and run to her. She is sitting on the floor next to the toilet.

" Y/ n." I say concerned.

I quickly grab a washcloth, getting it damp. Then go over to her and hold her hair away from her face. I feel so bad for her. When she stopped I lightly placed the washcloth on her mouth and wipe it a little. Then I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

" Come in." I look over to the open bathroom door, to see Tae walk in.

" I heard something, just wanted to make sure y'all were alright." Tae said.

One reason we decided for Tae to have to room next to ours.

" We're fine. Y/n just has some morning sickness." I say looking back at her. She still looks like she feels bad.

" Do you need me to do anything?" Tae asks concerned.

" No thanks I got it."

" Tae come here." Y/n says quietly. Tae walks over and kneels down next to her and starts to rub her back.

She threw up a couple more times. Then she said she felt better and just wanted to lay back down for a bit. After I helped lay her down me and Tae stepped out of the room for a sec.

" Thanks Tae. I know she enjoys your company when she feels bad." I said.

" Well she use to feel bad a lot when we were growing up. I watched her run outside, trying to avoid mom and dad knowing she didn't feel good. One day I followed her and found her throwing up behind a bush. I tried helping her, but she refused it. That was actually before we started getting along, but she came around and finally excepted my help. After that whenever she feels bad, she likes having me around to help her." Tae explained.

I'm happy that y/n had someone like Tae to help her. Must of been hard for her to learn to trust others.