11- Truth 2& Major

Start from the beginning

" Wow Jimin I can't believe you have to do this to yourself." Tae says in surprise.

" At least I have something to come back to now." He looks over to me. He grabs my chin about to kiss me.

" WAIT WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" Tae was so surprised. I forgot to tell he we were a couple now.

" Umm. Tae were together now." I quickly say almost whispering it. Tae took a deep breath.

" I know, it's obvious. I guess I just didn't want to believe my little sis was with someone." He sighs again.

We head back upstairs and stay for a bit longer. Jimin is sitting on the couch and I'm in front of him with my back on his chest. Tae's sitting on the other couch. Then as we were talking I hear Jimin quietly grunt in pain. I turn to look at him.

" Are you ok?" I ask.

" It's starting."

Major

" It's starting."

I look at the time.

" Jimin it's only ten." I exclaim worried.

" It's only a little pain it happens sometimes around now. I'm fine. Nothing huge will happen till around eleven." He says calming me down.

" Do you need me to do anything?" I ask.

" Just lay back the way you were." He says smiling at me.

We sat for about another twenty minutes. I kept hearing him groan in pain every once and awhile. Each time sounding a little worse than the last.

" I don't want to send you away, but I think you two should go now." Jimin says in a hushed breath.

I get up as does Tae. Jimin stays sitting with his eyes closed, taking a deep breath.

" Do you need help getting to the basement?" Tae asks.

" I can do it myself, but it would be nice to have some help." Jimin says in a painful voice.

Tae helps Jimin up and they start to walk to the basement. Until Jimin stopped. He held his hand out to me telling me to come to him. When I came over he gave me a one handed hug, then kissed my forehead. Placing his forehead on mine.

"Y/n I love you." Jimin says quietly. It caught me by surprise, but I was so happy to hear him say it.

" I love you too. So so much Jimin Park." I happily say. With little tears building in my eyes, I don't want to see him do this.

"Please stay safe." He pleads to me.

"Don't worry at all. Tae will watch me. Wont you Tae?" I look over to him and he nodded his head in agreement.

" Of force I will."

Jimin let me go. I stood in the door way looking down the stairs, not able to see the cage. I could only hear Jimin telling Tae what to do, and the sounds of the bars and chains. Not long after Tae walks out.

" Come on let's go." He says.

I look back at the time and see it just turned eleven. Right before we walked out the door. I heard Jimin scream in pain from outside of the closed basement door. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. They just start running down my cheeks. Tae holds me close to him.

" I'm sorry y/n, let's go on home." He says in a sympathetic voice.

As we walked away from the house the scream I heard just kept playing over and over in my head. Finally when we got home I had calmed down enough to go on in. Luckily our parents had already gone to bed. So I went on to my room. I just started balling when I got to my bed. Then slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with Tae shaking me.

"Y/n wake up its six o'clock. I thought you would like to go see Jimin as soon as possible. Also I have the key to his chains so he might want that." As soon as Tae says that I rush out of bed, pushing him out of my room, and quickly get ready. I get down stairs to Tae at the door waiting. I basically run to Jimin's house. I just wanted to see him as soon as possible. We get in his house heading to the basement door. Tae opens it. I rush down first. I see Jimin passed out with his head down as he is sitting on the ground. His legs still chained, and his arms hanging on the wall still chained of course. Tae turns the electricity off then opens the cage door. Jimin's cloths are torn but still on. I run over to Jimin shaking him slightly. He is still so sweaty. As Tae is unlocking his arms he wakes up.

" Thank goodness Jimin you awake." I say in a relieved happy voice.

" Of course I'm awake. Didn't I tell you everything would be fine." He says as I hug him. Then he tries to get up. Tae quickly runs over to him and helps. They walk up stairs and Tae took Jimin to his room. Tae comes back down to the living room where I am.

" He was able to stay standing when I left. So he's going g to talk a shower, and he'll be down soon."

After about twenty minutes Jimin finally came down.