6-Protector & Trip

Start from the beginning

" Sorry for coming in like this but I didn't want to leave you alone."

" Oh it's fine Jimin I actually was wanting to see you." I smile up at him and he smiles back. Then he looks down to my neck.

" Why don't you have your necklace on? I gave it to you to protect you. Please put it back on and don't take it off." He says while taking a step closer to me.

" I'm sorry it's over there on my night stand." After I finished he basically ran over to the stand then back to me, putting the necklace back around my neck.

" I just don't want anything to happen to you when I'm not around." He caressed my cheek then stepped back.

" Were you about to go to bed?" He asks.

" Ya, just so much has happened today I wanted to sleep on it." I explain.

" Oh I'm sorry I'll go then." As he was about get out the window I grab on to his arm.

" Please don't go." He looks back to see my almost about to cry. Then turning around and hugged me. I rest my forehead on his chest.

"I'll only do what you want me to do." He lays his head onto of yours.

After a few seconds of lovely peace.

" Where will you sleep?" I ask. Just now realizing I didn't think this through very far.

"That's up to you I was thinking of just sleeping on the floor. Truthfully I would prefer that...... I mean unless you want me to sleep in your bed with you." He smirks.

"Just sleep on the floor dog." I said breaking the hug looking him in the eyes.

So as I got into bed I look down to see. Jimin in his wolf form laying down right next to my bed. I was a little surprised at first, seeing him in his wolf form, then I felt happy. Knowing that he feels this close to me, showing me everything about him. I found myself falling asleep looking at him, and only having him in my mind.

Trip

I wake up to the sound of a knock at my door. I look around to see if Jimin was still laying on the floor, but he wasn't there. Then I look beside me to see him laying on the end of my bed still in his wolf form sleeping. I quickly start to shake him. Then whisper..

" Jimin get down now." He looks up and realized what's going on. So he got down and layed on the side of the bed that is facing away from the door.

"Y/n... y/n (nock, nock) Are you up yet?" My mom asked. Then I get up and open the door.

" Hey mom what's going on?"

"Well breakfast is ready I just wanted to see if you wanted to come down."

"Oh I'll be down in a little bit." I smile.

" Ok don't be too long, come down when you're ready." She walks way. I shut the door then turn around, to see Jimin. He's leaning his back on the wall next the window.

" I'm going to leave, but I could come back over if you want."

" Yes, so can you leave then wait for about ten minutes and knock on the door. Please." He nodded his head then went out the window. After he was out I opened my door then headed downstairs. I went straight into the kitchen, to see Tae and my parents sitting at the table.

" Good morning sweat heart." Says both my parents. While Tae took another bite then looked up and waved at me.

I went on and got my food. Once I sit down at the table it feels like all three of them were staring at me.

" What's so interesting?" I ask then take a bits.

" We were just wondering where you got that necklace from? It just doesn't look like something you'd ware." Tae explains.

" Oh um... I.. I made it." I didn't know what else to say, but that was the first thing that came to mind.

" So how did you ...." My mom got interrupted by the boor bell " Oh ill get it." She says. I just stayed sitting and kept eating. Trying to act like I had no idea of what is going on. So I took another bite then looked up. My mom and Jimin were walking into the dining room.

" Hey Tae, hey y/n, and hello Mr. Kim." He says with a smile and waves at us.

" Oh hi Jimin. What are you doing here?" I ask.

" I just wanted to see if you and Tae wanted to hang out again."

" Well I can't I'm going to help dad fix the pool in the back." Tae answered.

" I'm not doing anything. So what did you have in mind?" I ask.

" I wasn't really sure we could go to the park or something."

" Sounds great let me finish, and I'll go get ready."

As I finished eating Tae took Jimin to the living room to watch some TV while he was waiting. You could hear some laughs coming from there. That made you happy to know your brother and Jimin were getting along. You quickly finished then gone upstairs to get ready. You wanted something casual so you just put on a black pair of pants and a loose white shirt, with some short gray boots. Then I checked to see how the necklace looked with it and I liked it. Finally you put on some really light makeup, fixed your hair, then quickly went downstairs and into the living room to see everyone talking and laughing. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jimin look up at me.

" Are you ready?" He asks happily.

" Ya." He then gets up and we turn around and wave at them. When we were out the door Jimin asks me a question.

" Would you like to meet the pack?"

" What pack."

" My wolf pack." I'm surprised.

" Are you sure?" I ask worriedly.

" Don't worry they won't bite, if they do I'll bite back harder." He laughed.

So we head over to the park then into the forest. He says that it will take about a hour and a half to get there in his wolf form, and that would be the quickest way to get there. So he transforms and you hop on his back, trying to hold on since he was a pretty small wolf. But somehow you manage. After about 20 minutes you ask him something...

" Jimin can we please take a break I can't hold on much longer." So he slows down to a stop then let's you off of his back. Transforming back into his a human form.