Chapter 18: End Of An Season-season fianle

"What" Jay said. "Is Melon here" Matthew said. Melon stood up. "Dad" Melon said she ran over to him and and hugged him so tight and tears started running down there face.

           Addison and Jay glanced at each other. Matthew lifted his head up and glanced at Addison. Jay brought Addison in the room. "What is he doing here" Addison said. "To see his daughter" Jay said. "Does she know what I did with him" Addison said. "Nah but when she does she is gonna whoop your ass and imma be enjoying every second" Jay said. "Shut up" Addison said.

"What did you say to Brian he is pissed" Jay said. "I told Him to fuck off his dad is Matthew which make Melon his sister" Jay said. "This is crazy I thought I had it" Addison said. "You still do" Jay said. "That is my sister in law father I am sleeping with and I robbed him" Addison said. "Then run take everything the money and run" Jay said. "I can go anywhere in the world he will still take it all from me I need him dead" Addison said. "That is Melons father" Jay said. "I have to do whatever it takes to not be down in deep" Addison said. "Addison" Jay said. "Let's get up and do what we have to do" Addison said.

Melon was sitting on the couch with her father.
"So why did you leave me years ago" Melon said. "Welp o was on the run from some very powerful people I stole from them and now there dead now I run a court house" Matthew said. "Melon I hope you and you father have a great time Imma leave" Addison said. "No stay I would love you to" Matthew said. "You too know each other?" Melon said. "Just some fishy parts" Matthew said. "Imma go Melon see you later" Addison said. And she left. And Jay came into his mother room.

"Mom you called me in here" Jay said. "I have been keeping this secret for the longest but I'm so sorry Jay" Gayle said. "What it is momma" Jay said. "I am sleeping with your boyfriend Al" Gayle said. Jay ran out the house crying. Gayle started crying.

Jay went to Brian house and they started kissing and having sex.

Matthew lefted the house and a group of people kidnapped him.

Chris was walking down the street and police officers come and arrest him. "Chris Holmes your arrested for the murder of Marks baby mamma and tampering evidence" Alexa said.

Melon was sitting in Gayle couch. "Hey I'm going to sleep lock up when you leave" Gayle said. "Alright" Melon said. Someone knocked on the door Melon walked over and opened the door and it was James. "Hey baby" James said.

COMMENT IF YALL WANT SEASON 2