Chapter 14: Riding

At the bank. Addison walked in. "Hey Criag" Addison said. "Yeah you have to sign over some properties from your husband" Craig said. "Oh yeah I forgot" Addison said. Mathew came in. "So we are married now" Matthew said. "Oh hey" Addison said. "Addison this is a felony you lied you lied your ass can go to prison for this shit" Craig said. "I am sorry" Addison said. "It's fine Craig" Matthew said. "What" Criag said. "Let her have it let her have everything I mean she's a low down whore or a escort as she say" Matthew said. "Are you sure" Criag said. "I lay billions of dollars into this bank you will do what I tell you to do go ahead take everything whore" Matthew said and he walked out.

"He's pissed at me isn't he" Addison said. "Why do you do this for a living take peoples shit" Criag said. "That's all I knew and how I survive" Addison said. "Let me tell you something that man is ruthless he will get even at some point" Criag said. "So I gotta go I gotta skip town" Addison said. "Get the fuck out my office" Criag said and Addison left.

In the jail. Melon got off of Cat. "Dang ma you was good was that your first time with a girl" Cat said. "No and you were the worst and the most smelling person I every done it with" Melon said. "Your low down" Cat said. "And a bad bitch" Melon said. "Damn go from moaning to rude" Cat said. "That was you moaning I am still horney and you ass didn't do anything for me" Melon said. The GURAD comes in. "You have a visitor Melon" he said. "Bye bitch" Melon said and she walked out the cell.

Melon walked into the investigation room.
"Hey Mark" Melon said. "Chris set your up rmeber he put your dna on the knife that I killed my ex with" Mark said. "Then your ass needs to take the blame it is hell in here it is" Melon said. "No her ass shouldn't have" Mark said. "Shouldn't I've what tell me why did you kill her she was nice sweet" Melon said. "She slept with Chris and went I was about to hurt Chris he helped me cover the murder up" Mark said. "Take the blame take the fucking blame this is wrong" Melon said. "I'm so sorry but I can't" Mark said and he walked out the investigation room.

Gayle was at the hospital still.
"Pastor Alan will God forgive me or my sins" Gayle said. "Yes you already know that answer" Alan said. "I did something very ruthless that I don't think not a soul or a spirit can forgive me for" Gayle said. "What is it" Alan said. "I can't tell you" Gayle said. "Gayle please" Alan said. "I am sleeping with my sons boyfriend and when he was little I raped him" Gayle said. Alan gasped.

TUESDAYS
CANT GET ANYMORE INSANE CAN IT
THE REST
OF THE SEASON
WILL
SHOCK
YOU
TO
YOUR
CORE