Chapter 3: North Meets South

"You need to get the hell out of here" Melon said. The man took of the ski mask. "James" Melon said. "Yeah darling why you gotta be so rude baby sit down let's chat" James said. "I'm not saying shit to you get the hell out my husband will be home soon" Melon said. "See That is where you would be wrong. Bitch he is heading over to one of his whores oh wait I mean sluts house to have hot sex with them while you are here playing House" James said.

                "What do you want James money what" Melon said. "Money nah I'll just robe your ass. But no I want my streets the North wife I want this to be my streets and soon I will take over the East and West side and becoming the one is only" James said. "Cheap run down bastard you are horrible why are you like this James when we were kids you were better you used to not take action in this shit" Melon said. "Well times changed hasn't it" James said. "Jane what can I do for you" Melon said. "Let's take a shower together you know bring back the old times" James said. "You must be high cause that fling or one night stand will never happen again I can assure you that" Melon said.

                   "Darling I claim it as a 365 night stand did your ass tell him that little girl do not his child" James said and Melon smacked him. "Get out before I fuck you up" Melon said. "Yeah goodbye and he is with that whore I'll text you the address" James said and he walked out. Melon sat on the bed.

                  At the Winzel hotel.
Addison was in the lobby sitting down a black man walked up to her. "Hey are you a working girl" Matthew said. "Hum just because I have a cheep dress on and gas station lip bomb in a working girl now" Addison said. "I'm sorry" Matthew said. "Your rich" Addison said. "Can you tell" Matthew said. "Yeah the trashy designer clothes you have one not too cute" Addison said. "I'm Matthew" Matthew said. "I'm get the hell away from me" Addison said. Matthew walked away from her.

                Her friend Brian came over.
"Addison why did you send him away he's loaded I mean checks mansions lands he's got it that's a score that you can take and never pimp again" Brian said. "Your ass better not be lying to me" Addison said. "Go test it" Brian said. "Imma home it off timing is right" Addison said.

              Chris was at his side pieces house her name is Kate. "When are you gonna leave that bitch" Kate said. "I love the bitch" Chris said. "But I love you. You promise we would have this lavish life together have kids" Kate said. "I know and I'm sorry timing is not right" Chris said. "Chris I love you okay we can start over some where" Kate said. "And leave my legacy behind are you crazy no" Chris said. "You don't give a shit about your legacy you scared you will lose these streets" Kate said. "A thug does not fear" Chris said. "My brother died from gang violence and it's time to end this shit" Kate said. "It's over when I say it's over" Chris said and he walked out.

               Jay was in his room.
His boyfriend Alberto texted him to come outside. Jay our on his shoes and walked outside.

        They kissed.
"Hey babe how have you been I heard about your mom" Al said. "It's just I'm done with this beef between us and the south side it's done I'm done wihh Th this shit since we were kids it's been on like this" Jay said. "I know" Al said. "Do you want to speak to my mother" Jay said. "No it's okay I just came to talk to you Imma go I have a job interview in the morning" Al said. "Oh okay goodnight babe" Jay said and walked in the house.

           Al went around back of the house to Gayle window and he banged on the window Gayle opened in. Al climbed on the house and held a gun to Gayle. "Please don't hurt me or robe me again" Gayle said. "Di your old ass tell anyone what we did cause I will beep you right now" Al said. "Pleas my son is in the next door I know you love him" Gayle said. "Tell anyone about this and I will show you that your not safe no where" Al said and he climbed out the window.

    TUESDAYS
FAMILY DRAMA AND LIES
GET YOUR EYES READY
FOR THE SEASON
OF
POWER PLAYS
THAT YOU MUST READ